That Night

3rd Person's POV

It's finally time...

Khun Vegas got out from his room wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black tie.. topped with a red vest and red blaser...his pants is also red in color and finally a black shoes..

He went downstairs and found Pete was already waiting for him

As for Pete... he's wearing a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt, black pants and a black coat..

 he's wearing a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt, black pants and a black coat

For a moment they stared at each other...

"Let's go Pete.." Khun Vegas said to Pete.

"Yes Khun Vegas..." Pete replied.

They drove to the K Group's hotel..the drive was silent..none of them talked..

~AT THE K GROUP HOTEL~

Many different personalities are seen entering the party...

When Khun Vegas and Pete arrived they were welcomed by the host Khun Leo the head of the K Group..

"Good evening Khun Vegas..why didn't you arrive here together with the Theerapanyakul's heir?? He is already inside.." Khun Leo said with a hint of mocking.

Khun Leo has never ever liked the minor family.. especially it's head Khun Kan..

"Ah yes Khun Leo...I was a little busy with the task my uncle gave me earlier.. that's why I didn't arrive together with them.." Khun Vegas replied politely.

"Okay.. isn't this man the bodyguard of Nong Tankhun? Why is he here?" Khun Leo asked in curiosity.

"Oh..were are having a double check with the minor family's bodyguards as recently my father was almost killed by an unknown perpetrator.. that's why he is here assigned to guard me temporarily." Khun Vegas replied.

"Hmm...I heard that news too ...it's a good thing that your father is safe...okay ...now let's head inside." Khun Leo said and gestured them to follow him inside.

VegasxPete - My SalvationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara