Origin

Khun Korn's POV

"It's a relief that you're not that hurt Kan." I said to my younger brother.

"Well you know what they say....bad people don't die that easily...but anyway Phi...the man asked me about a flashdrive what was that about? Does this flashdrive have anything to do with Vegas' mission last time? He sent me a warning message also." He told me. Well he wasn't aware because I haven't called for a meeting yet.

I haven't informed anyone else except those who are involved directly to the matter.

This old friend or shall we say enemy has been lurking around us for many years now. I'm aware of their presence but chose not to retaliate or do any rash movements.

Let's think about it more rationally.

"Hey Phi seems like this flashdrive is very important. Its in your possession right? So why do they think that it's with me?" He asked. Good question though. I wonder. Who would tattle this wrong information to the enemy? I think Vegas forgot to mention something.

Suddenly the door to my office opened. My second son Kinn entered along with Porche his new head bodyguard. Who is  also my nephew as he was the son of my adopted sister Nong Praew.

"Khun Kinn...you are not allowed yet to enter.. Khun Korn and Khun Kan are still discussing some matters." Chan my head bodyguard said to Kinn.

"It's okay...come sit with us Kinn and Porche.." I said to them gesturing for them to sit.

"Since our teens I always accompanied our Pa right Kan? We go to difference places to meet up with different people that would serve as our business partners in the present and in the future. One of these people were the Costello's an Italian mafia family. Our partnership was excellent. We always had common interest and agreed investing on either small or big projects that smelled money. Everything was perfect. Their father who was also the head of the family was a reasonable man, he is compassionate, and treasures family more than anything. Until one day he died..and the partnership between us and their family was not the same anymore especially when the heir was finally appointed as the next head. Riaz was his name and he is the same age as me. He and father didn't meet eye to eye and would always argue on every transaction they had together. And that was only the beginning....Riaz made other negotiations without Pa's knowledge. Which in return had so many backlashes, and this continued for a long time. Until Pa decided that it was time to go on our separate ways. The separation was done and acknowledged by both parties, however this was not the end of everything. Pa made sure to secure each and every transaction that the Costello family had invested upon over the years. This made Riaz mad, and he retaliated by death threats, stealing negotiations, and etc. Up until now the feud between our families didn't have any closure. I myself didn't continue what Pa had done to them because I know that it could be a big headache in the future." I explained to them everything about the Italian mafia, their connection to us and how we became enemies.

The whole duration everyone was silent.

"Why didn't you tell me this Phi?" Kan asked me.

"I didn't tell you because there was no need. I thought we are not going to encounter them anymore. It wasn't necessary. Or so I thought." I replied to him.

"But now it is right? What else is there?" He asked impatiently. He wants me to spill everything but I won't as it is not needed as of now.

"There is no more to spill Kan.. I already told you everything I know." I replied to him firmly.

He wasn't about to let it go.

"What about the details to Vegas's mission?" He asked me. Okay this I will tell him.

"You already know that Vegas's mission was to retrieve important files, documents or devices that we could use against the traitors right?" I asked Kan.

"Yes" he replied.

"Well unfortunately the traitors have a connection with the Costello family. And..your son got a hold of the flashdrive that contains many important files of their transactions. Which is being decrypted at the moment. This device was so important that they kept Vegas in their possession in order to interrogate him on its whereabouts. Based on Vegas's report he was kept one and a half year." I elaborated.

"Father! They kept him that long and you didn't bother to look for him?" This time is was Kinn who asked me.

"I didn't because... I know he can withstand it... his mental prowess is more higher than all of us.. he had been tested for that." I explained.

"But that doesn't mean that his body won't give in.. I saw the marks on his body father!" Kinn exclaimed.

"This mission was important and I wasn't going to let any amateur to handle it. Succeeding is a must." I said. Which made Kinn speechless. Kinn was always softhearted.

"Anyways I'll tell you right away Kan if there is any result with the decryption." I said to assure Kan.

He sighed and laid back to his seat. Kinn and Porche didn't say anything. Instead they excused themselves as they wanted to take a rest. And I let them go.

Kinn's POV

After I had heard all of father's revelations about the Italian mafia I was shocked. But most importantly..Vegas's mission.. its like he was thrown there to survive on his own without any help from the family. If I was the one given the mission. Will it be a success? No.. I will definitely fail... I've always been dependent on the family's protection and assistance. I never handled anything from scratch. Unlike Vegas...he had to do everything on his own. Maybe that's why he said that I was too ignorant about everything.

Can I even change this? Even if know things would it change the way my father sees me?

I feel like my head is splitting in half. I got lost in my thoughts.

"Hey are you alright? I've been calling you for a while now." It was Porche. Apparently he had been calling my name for a while, which I didn't hear because I was busy thinking.

"I'm okay just thinking about things." I said with a weak tone. Haaaa... I feel useless right now.

"Are you sure? You don't look like it" he said, not believing my excuse. He's so perceptive .. it's one of the reasons I fell in love with him.

I kissed him on the forehead "Yes I'm totally fine."

He kissed me back. The kiss fell into a heated one. I bit on his lower lip which made him open his mouth and let out a moan. My tongue entered his mouth licking every corner of it. Then our tongues suddenly collided with each other fighting for domination which neither conceded. My hands traced his neck down to his collarbones. Then down to his tummy which had toned muscles.

He suddenly stopped my hand and said "Not now Kinn... I'm still sore from last night. And I'm also tired right now." He said. I felt disappointed. But complied to what he wants because mostly he let's me do everything that I want.

"Okay let's wash up and sleep" I said holding his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

A/N

Aahhghhh!!! What the hell?

I know the steamy scene was interrupted... I'm not used to writing things about s*x so please forgive me guys.

Anyways please let me know what you think about this chapter.

Thanks for reading 🥰🥰🥰