028. special

𓆩♡𓆪

"Won!"

Hearing her name being called, she whips her head around to see Heeseung jogging out of the school gates and towards her with an umbrella. It was raining hard today, and she didn't have hers again. She was walking to the bus stop with just her hand covering her head. It did practically nothing, but it was okay. The boy quickly covered the both of them with his umbrella.

"What do you think you're doing in the rain?!" he said in a louder voice.

"Walking to the bus stop?"

"Without a- whatever. Just remember to bring yours next time, okay?" Heeseung poked her head gently a few times, fighting the urge to say that in baby-talk.

"I will." grinning, she looks up at the umbrella over both their heads. "Look at you, caring about me and everything."

"...no comment. Race ya!"

The boy runs a few feet away from the girl and in the opposite direction. Haewon stood there in the rain, flabbergasted that he just left her like that. The rain poured down on her for a few seconds and she scoffed in disbelief to herself.

Heeseung had never turned around so fast in his life. He quickly blocked the rain from hitting her again and stared at her with wide eyes. He caressed her wet face with his sleeve in hopes of drying her off a little. "I'm sorry! I forgot that- i'm so sorry!"

"Idiot. It's okay, so stop apologizing. It was kinda funny." she giggled, making him giggle as well.

"I still feel bad for getting you drenched like that. What if you get sick because of me?" pouting a bit, he looked down in shame.

"Oh really?" Haewon smirked mischievously, "Well, there is one thing that you can do..."

"What is it?"

Grabbing a hold of the umbrella (which meant on top of his hand), she pushed it to the side to get Heeseung wet as well.

"Get sick with me."

He held his mouth agape at how evil she could be. She let the rain hit him for about five or ten seconds before covering him, laughing at how shocked and betrayed the boy looked.

————

The two went to Haewon's house since it was closer and that they had missed the bus while fooling around. As soon as they entered the warmth and comfort of her house, they let out a sigh of relief. It was really cold and windy out there. They both took a hot shower to warm up.

As Haewon walked downstairs in a shirt and pajamas, she saw Heeseung on the couch with a notebook and pencil, looking very focused on what he was doing. Lee Heeseung? Studying on his own free will?!

"What are you doing?"

The boy flinches at the sound of her voice as she sits down beside him. For some reason, the boy quickly hides the notebook. His eyes widened at how she just appeared. "Nothing..."

"Liar. I wanna see."

She holds her hand out for him to give her the notebook. Biting his lower lip in contemplation, he stares at her hand, then back into her eyes. "Don't laugh or whatever, okay?"