007. betrayal

𓆩♡𓆪

"Do you want to meet at the same place we did yesterday to work on our project?" Heeseung asks.

"No I don't, but I have to." the girl beside him snorts, "I want a good grade on this, so i'm putting up with your dumbass."

"Very funny. Be there at 6pm sharp or else i'll drag you there."

"Yeah yeah, okay. And can you like back away a little? You smell horrible."

"I had gym last class, can you blame me?"

He laughs and only gets closer, lifting his armpit near her face. She pushes him away, annoyed & disgusted.

"Deodorant exists. You should try it."

———————

Haewon enters her house and slips off her sneakers. She puts her keys on the counter and starts up the stairs when she hears Taehyun call for her.

"Come eat." her brother voices.

"I'm not hungry." she grits.

"Hae, please eat."

"Do not call me 'Hae'."

Without another word from either, she stomps up the stairs to her room. She takes a long shower to feel better, but it doesn't do much. She checks her phone while drying her hair and sees that it's 5:53pm. Her eyes widen and she scurries into a pair of shorts and her sky blue Blue Hour sweatshirt. Brushing her hair aggressively, she sets her bangs and grabs her bag from the floor. She picks up her keys from the counter and reaches for the doorknob.

"Where are you going now?" Taehyun yells.

"Out. And i'll eat there, so don't wait for me." she lied. She had no appetite.

She slams the door behind her and sighs. She checks the time and it's already 6:00. He won't mind if i'm just a few minutes late, right? Wait. Why am I worried? He can't do anything. I can take all the time I want. she scoffs. Her pace slows and she catches her breath, peacefully walking through the city. Soon, the familiar café is in sight and she pushes the door open. She scans the area once again to find Heeseung sitting at the same table as last time. She walks over and sits down across from him. She sees a mug of coffee on his side and a latte on the other.

"Where were you? It's 6:15. I told you to be here at 6." Heeseung says to the girl across from him, crossing his arms.

"Relax. And what's this I see? A latte?" Haewon smirks. "Aw, you remembered."

"Shut up or i'll take it again."

"Too late. I already took a sip."

"So did I." Heeseung smirks as hers fades and turns into one of horror. "I'm kidding. You should've seen the look on your face!" he laughs at her. She gives him a sneer and they begin to work on their projects.

They are about to start planning the layout of their poster. The two explain their visions and ideas, but of course, they couldn't agree on something and argued over who's was better. Heeseung thought Haewon's idea was boring and reused, and Haewon thought Heeseung's idea was too extra for a war project.