018. getting ready

𓆩♡𓆪

Haewon watches Chaeyoung sitting across from her giggling at her phone intently, assuming it was the girl from the arcade. She was too focused on her that she didn't notice Heeseung stealing the last bit of her favorite side dish until he put it in his mouth. Heeseung glances at her seemingly plotting his murder and stifles a laugh. He knew damn well that was her favorite.

"How could you?!" Haewon yells.

"My bad, I was hungry." Heeseung shrugs.

"YOU HAVE A FULL PLATE IN FRONT OF YOU?!"

"Calm down! I was kiddi-"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME TO CALM DOW-"

Heeseung shoves a piece of meat into her mouth to shut her up. She glares at him before chewing the meat and taking some of his sides as revenge. Haewon's yelling caused Chaeyoung to look up from her phone and shake her head in disappointment.

"You guys are "friends" but still would murder each other in a heartbeat."

"Oh, no. We get along perfectly, right Hae?" Heeseung acts innocent and smiles at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and dragging her closer.

"For sure, Seungie." Haewon sarcastically plays along, forcing a smile while elbowing his side.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Wait don't move, this is so cute!" Chaeyoung beams and takes multiple pictures of them like a proud mother, even though she's the youngest out of the three.

Haewon smacks his arm away jokingly. "Oh right! The party's tonight." Heeseung brings up.

"Shit. I have nothing to wear." Haewon slumps down in her chair.

"Eh, you'd look good in anything." Heeseung casually comments, but Chaeyoung smirks and starts overthinking it.

"Should I just wear jeans and a decent hoodie?"

"God, no." Chaeyoung thinks for a moment before continuing, "I'm coming over to your place after school. We'll find something."

Haewon nods. Heeseung watches the two talk about clothes & stuff and understands barely anything. His gaze shifts between the two in utter confusion.

What the fuck is contour?

"I feel invisible." Heeseung voices in a joking manner but they both shrug the poor guy off.

"Nice, anyways, Hae, do you remember that top you wore last summer..."

The two girls continue talking until Heeseung gets up and walks over to his old table, a.k.a Taehyun's table. Haewon stares at him as he sits down next to her brother who welcomes him as his face immediately lights up. She almost forgot that he's still best friends with Taehyun no matter what. She feels kind of discouraged that he left them but mostly guilty.

Live with it, Haewon. You are never going to be as important to him as Taehyun is. You can't beat him.

----