Pierce folds his arms looking at the beautiful painting of Meryl against the wall. He smiles and bite unto her lip.
"Things were a lot different then," Meryl suddenly speaks behind him. He turns to her and raise an eyebrow. She pulls up her shoulders and let go of her breath. "My father would've prefer me keeping quiet about this, but I uhmmm...I never participated in my marriage with Harry."
Pierce raises an eyebrow surprised at her. She goes and stand next to him enlarging her chest.
"He was nice, understanding and very...supportive," she tells him and look at the other pictures on the wall. "But we wanted different things. I eventually grew to love him, but...things happened. I just think it's unfair that after what happened, he...he leaves me for you. Wait. That didn't sound right."
They both burst out laughing. She shakes her head and look up at him with a sweet smile.
"I'm not a trophy or just some item. I'm a person with feelings and I will not go into marriage with you just because of some estate."
"I understand," Pierce nods and inhales deeply. "After Lorraine's betrayal I never wanted to go into a relationship either. It kind of ruined everything for me. The whole idea of love and...spending your life with someone. I was surprised that Harry left in his estate, You for me."
"Pierce, there is something I need to tell you," Meryl says and turn to him placing her hand regretfully on her forehead.
"What is it?" He asks worried. She looks around then grab his hand leading him away. He follows her silently into the big hall. She looks around in relief to be alone with him.
"Harry uhmmm," she turns to him and grab her face. She takes some time before looking at him again. "Harry...isn't...dead..."
"What?" He gasps.
"Please don't tell anybody," she breathes nervously and grab his hands. "He was scared and confused. He had to step down the throne. Amanda doesn't know either, okay? He sacrificed a lot for his happiness and I made peace. The reason why he faked his death was so that he can start over somewhere else. I think he just...he meant nice by...asking you to marry me in his estate."
She inhales deeply and look at him with tears in her eyes. Pierce scans her face confused and shake his head slowly.
"He...he feel in love with...with one of the guards. Yes, he is gay. He left so...imagine being a disgrace to royalty because of your sexuality," she whispers and look at his chest. Pierce raise an eyebrow and just look at her. "I uhmmm...I'm grateful for what we had, because we got Amanda. Oh she's the sweetest angel. So pure, perfect and innocent. It was for her best as well."
"Mom!" Amanda's call echoes to them. Meryl let's go of Pierce's hands and fold her arms looking at the door. The young girl peaks in and sigh relieved when she sees them. "There you are. Thank goodness."
"What's the matter hun?" Meryl asks and goes to her. The two women take hands to share their moment.
"I just...I didn't know where you were. Grandma phoned me to tell me that King Pierce and the guards picked you up. I was scared that something happened along the way," she says in one breath looking behind Meryl at Pierce then back at her mother. "Why are you two alone? Did I interrupt something?"
"No, I was just...having a conversation," Meryl replies and take her daughter in her arms. "Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I got back."
"It's okay," she giggles and look at her mother.

It's late night. Meryl is roaming down the corridors just looking around. She's wearing a long rope and you can see her short pyjama dress by the opening of her rope. She peaks into Pierce's room that was left unattended. He's not in his room. She looks worried at the door and stand back.
"Something interesting?" He suddenly asks. She shakes and turn around looking at him. He smile at her seeing how beautiful she looks naturally. "Up for tea?"
"Sure," she nods and turn around starting to walk away with him.
The two are seated at the table both settled with a cup of tea. Meryl glances at him in the candle light and raise an eyebrow.
"So, what's the deal with your mother? Thought she passed away," he breaks through the quiet.
"Well, she didn't fake her death. She just disappeared. She lives among the people with the hope that no one knows," she tells him and picks her cup up to smell it. "Pierce, do you remember that time that you and Lorraine came and visited us?"
"Yes," he chuckles and sits forward. "How can I forget? We had our first dance together."
"Our first dance," she smiles and sits back with a chuckle. "Yeah, that dance...did something."
"What did it do?" He asks admiring her with his hungry eyes. She gets up and put her cup down.
"It moved me from the outside...in," she says and starts swaying around in the kitchen dancing with herself. "You had me paralyzed."
"You had me paralyzed," he whispers and get up as well. He puts his hand around her waist and grab her other hand. She looks horrified up at him breathing hard and fast. He starts dancing with her, out of the kitchen down the hall into the ballroom. She giggles and dances along with him. They stop in front of them in the middle of the ballroom and stare at each other. He stands back and they start doing the same dance they did that night. Meryl smiles at him with tears in her eyes.
"So, you dance a lot?" He repeats that same question.
"I sing mostly," she giggles in the moment with him. Pierce grab her around the waist and pull him closer to his body bringing them back to reality. She inhales deeply and just look at his eyes. "I fell...in love with you."
"I know," he smiles and touch her cheek. "I know, because I fell with you. I fell in love with the Queen of hearts."
She laugh softly and look down at his chest. Pierce leans forward and kiss her forehead. She smiles and look at him standing against his body.
"Harry knew," she whispers and look at his lips then at his eyes ending closer to him. "He knew."
Pierce smiles and folds his arms around her waist. He rest his lips on hers. She shakes under his kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. Her mouth opens on his inviting his tongue to make it's way into her mouth. Meryl pulls unto his clothes walking backwards. He pins her against the wall and kiss down to her neck. She throws her head back moaning softly.
"Ah," she let's go in her breath and look behind him at the empty hall. Her voice will cause an echoe that might scare the whole kingdom. Pierce opens her rope and grabs unto her thighs. Meryl rips open his pyjama shirt and kiss his chest wildly.
"Oh baby," he breathes and pick her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and hold him tight.
"Take me," she breathes and look at him. Pierce push his hand between them and slip it into her underwear. He smiles at her feeling how soaking wet she is. He removes his hand and starts carrying her to her throne. He puts her in the seat and goes on his knees in front of her. He pulls down her underwear. She sinks into her seat when he placed her legs over his shoulders. He starts licking and sucking on her area. She gasps and grab unto her seat. Pierce pushes his fingers into her as well. She grabs her mouth to stop herself from moaning. Her body lifts in pleasure, but before she could finish, Pierce stops. He gets up and pick her weak body up like a bride. She wraps her arms around his neck being carried up to his room. He goes into his room and shut the door locking it behind him. He throws her underwear on his floor and lay her down on her bed. She breathes heavily and grab unto him. He takes his shirt off and get on top of her starting to undress himself. He turns them around for her to be on top. She takes her rope off and then her dress exposing him to her naked body. He sits up straight and grab unto her breasts with his mouth. She gasps and push her fingers into his hair rubbing herself against his swollen penis.
He turns them around again and push himself gently into her. She moans in pain and grab unto his arm. He forces himself deeper into her till he was completely covered with her warmth. She grabs his face and kisses him. He starts pumping her. Both their breaths shakes with every thrusts. Meryl throws her head back and moans freely. Pierce looks at her face and starts moving faster in and out of her. He can feel her muscles tightens.
"Shit, Meryl," he moans and move at his fastest. She grab unto him and shake under her wild orgasm. Pierce grabs her and push hard and deep into her finishing as well. He falls exhausted on her waiting for his heart to get back to normal.
"Ha," she let's out and fold her legs around him as well as her arms. "That...that was..."
He looks at her with such hungry eyes. Her eyes stays on him as he starts rocking his body slowly on her shaking a little.
"I...I love you," she whispers and touch his face.
"I love you," he whispers back and run his hand over her thighs to her butt. "You are so beautiful, love. I never want to let go."
"Then let's hold on," she whispers and moan softly closing her eyes. Pierce looks down between them and move his pelvic back and forth in and out of her. She push his shoulders and turn them around to sit on him. He looks with wide eyes at her. She smiles mischievously at him and move her body up and down. Her run his hands over her body enjoying the little ride. She throws her head back and starts riding him a little faster. He look down at where they're connected as one and move his pelvic along. She grab her hair in pleasure and ride him faster. Their moaning fills the room and the sound of clapping starts becoming noticeable. Pierce sits up straight grabbing her around the waist. She holds him as well. He moves up the bed to his feet. Meryl looks at him and gasp when he started pumping faster in her. She moans hysterically and push her nails into his back.
"Ha," her body starts shaking as another orgasm hit her. Pierce keeps moving his pelvis. He pins her against the end of the bed and kiss her neck hitting hard and fast in her.
She moans desperately and hold him tight in her arms. Everything is building up all over again in her.
"Don't stop," she squeaks and push her mouth against his shoulders. Pierce tries going faster than he's capable grabbing her sides to get her to move as well. She pulls in her breath and let out a cry shaking hysterically. Pierce hits deep and hard on her pushing her unto the bed, shaking heavily as he finishes in her again.
"Oh shit," she moans, breathing and still moving around a little. Pierce removes himself from her and grab her face kissing her. She kisses him back and run her hands over his chest. They separate and look at each other. She licks on her dry mouth and throw her hands out in exhaustion.
"Oh gosh you're sexy," he whispers out of breath.
"You're going to wear me out," she laughs and look around in the room. "Oh it's worth it."
He laughs and kiss her lips touch her body like he's never been this close to her.