fin: 夢

I had a dream that I woke up next to you. Your head gently lay on my chest. You start to tilt your head up to look at me, saying "morning dummy" followed by a giggle.

I had a dream that I was driving you to work. Arriving at your office, you gave me a kiss on the cheeks and said "see you at 5 dummy" as you walk out the car.

I had a dream that I was calling you but my call didn't went through. I'm stuck in traffic and I'm worried that you might went home by yourself.

I had a dream that the security at your workplace said you took a cab and if I had later come to fetch you, you'd be on your way home.

I had a dream that I was back at home but you weren't there. Maybe you too are stuck in traffic. But I took the route that was the traffic.

I had a dream that I was overthinking and repeatedly told myself that you went back to your mother's place. Maybe you had an emergency. But why didn't you nor your mother called?

I had a dream I called your mum asking if you're there, but she replied she hasn't heard from you for days. But you said you always called her.

I had a dream going back to the security at your office and ask to see the camera footage.

I had a dream that you embraced another man's arms.

I had a dream your smile were twice as wide and your face seemed to glow.

I had a dream that my heart broken to pieces.

I had a dream that you left a note by the passenger seat.

I had a dream.