fin: felt

Loving you felt like waking up to a rainy day, with the warmth of the bed that you seek with your feet across the bedsheet.

Loving you felt like getting up from bed and go to the kitchen finding pancakes and waffles that your mother had prepared before leaving for work.

Loving you felt like walking into the bathroom and shower yourself with your favorite body wash and the warm water washes your tiredness away.

Loving you felt like not having the struggle to find the perfect song while you putting clothes on and the playlist shuffles songs exactly how you supposed to feel.

Loving you felt like having to walk your cat out for a stroll after the rain, where the smell of the earth rises and the wind brushes your cheeks.

Loving you felt like not having to queue for a cup of coffee at the park and conveniently finding a dry seat while you read your comfort book and your cat lays on your laps.

Loving you felt like receiving a text from your significant other saying that he will prepare for dinner tonight and looking forward to see you after months of being apart.

Loving you felt like meeting an old friend who you rarely meet but always felt safe when together. When you both share and update of each other's lives and how both are striving in each their own.

Loving you felt like helping a kid getting her kite that's stuck on a tree and they said thanks while running back to the field.

Loving you felt the easiness of going home without any detours and traffic, the city noise felt a bit quieter, as though half the people living went away.

Loving you felt like receiving a bouquet of baby breath flowers from the local florist and how they complimented how you glow today.

Loving you felt like your boss accepted your week off request and gave you a promotion for your hard-work.

Loving you felt like coming home and your house welcomes you with a warm smell, and your cat dashes to her pillows and lays there quietly.

Loving you felt like getting ready for dinner and not stressing which dress you want to wear.

Loving you felt like your significant other knocks on your door as though he's taking you out for prom. He greets your mother and your mother calls you. You walk down the stairs and he stares at you, mesmerized, mouthing the word "Wow".

Loving you felt like getting the car door opened by your significant other and he tucks your seatbelt.

Loving you felt like having a recap of what you've achieved while your significant other was away and he's attentively listened and you're just staring at him, after months of saying "i miss you" and yet here he is, in front of you.

Loving you felt like being treated like a princess you are by your significant other, how he held your hand ever so tightly and you wished the night would've just stayed forever.

Loving you felt like getting your seat pulled and you sit while your significant other sets the table and left you letters of when he was away, he wrote each and every day and you couldn't help but to cry for he too does misses you.

Loving you felt like having dinner with him and you both shared laughs and discussed of the future together.

Loving you felt like sharing the view of the city and the stars at night.

Loving you felt like being complimented of how the skies aren't filled with the stars because they're gleaming in your eyes.

Loving you felt like hugging your significant other and you could listen to his heartbeat, steadily, calm.

Loving you felt like being with a person who felt like home.

Loving you felt like the heavy feeling of when he's driving you back to your house and you try to delay the journey by taking him to another longer route home. Just to be with him longer, just to gaze at him, to engrave his face at the back of your mind so when he leaves you'd still remember him, you'd still smell the scent of his cologne, you'd still fell the warmth of his hands, you'd still feel safe.

Loving you felt like being walked back to your house while he parked a block away, just to hold his hands.

Loving you felt like getting your significant other's blazer on the way home because he know that you're cold.

Loving you felt like not wanting to go home yet while he walks you to your doorstep.

Loving you felt like your significant other thanking your mother for allowing him to take you out for the night.

Loving you felt like your significant other whispers to your ear, "i love you, sayang"

Loving you felt like the anxious feeling of meeting your significant other again.

Loving you felt like going to bed with his blazer and hoping for a beautiful dream.

Loving you felt like not having troubles to sleep because you'd felt what it is to be loved.

Loving you felt like a dream

Loving you felt like a dream came true.