fin: differently

we weren't the perfect couple, we didn't shower each other with compliments or did we spent thousands to show our affection.

What we did was far more deeper, more intimate, where only the two of us would notice, would know, would feel.

That's what set us apart than the others. We don't have the urge to expose our love like how others would. We had that understanding. Maybe in their view, that's how it should be. Exposing every single thing that happened.

But my lover and I had thought differently. Love is not a matter to be put on display for others to compliment how deeply in love we are. We do not crave for sweet empty words. We do not ask to be seen. We just want to exist. Just the two of us.

Compliments becomes addicting, it's poisonous, it's sickening. The constant urge to always be seen in public, to awe the crowd or to make people feel envious. Such a vile action.

To think that another soul on Earth could feel or express love the way I do is truly mesmerizing. How she amazes me with her own quirks and emotions. How she felt, ever so familiar.

To others, it may seems as though two weirdos fall in love, but to hell with their words. To fall in love in a different kind of way is better than to contradict how one should fall. And as weird as it may sound, it felt normal. It felt surreal, as if a perfectly pictured dream had come into life.