⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 07 Air Crash ⁂

Start from the beginning

Lan Xi sighed,

"Any racist massacre in Africa will hit the ground running. Hundreds or even thousands of people have died, but that kind of incident is rarely taken seriously, people in this world always advertise fairness, but they are always powerful."

"That's true."

Chen Yu nodded,

"It's like saying that Qin Tian is dead this time, and the newspapers will report it in turn, but in fact, people suffer misfortune every day. Children who are abducted and sold can only be published on the third page, celebrity marriage is a big front page."

Lan Xi nodded,

"That's right!"

Zhan Zhao touched his chin. The two have the same basic values and worldview.

"So, is your eldest brother a humanitarian worker?"

Bai Yutang seemed to understand the nature of Lan Xi's eldest brother's work.

"Similar to a ranger?"

Lan Xi nodded,

"Yes, my eldest brother is very capable. He will raise money, get food, and then fly to the most dangerous places. Or some doctors are willing to practice medicine in places where terrorist activities are rampant, and he will serve as a bodyguard to keep them safe, and doing a lot of that things."

"Well."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"It's very admirable."

"I've never been worried about the eldest brother, but the last time, it was a little different."

Lan Xi said, his voice lowered a little, and seemed a little sad,

"Eldest brother has sympathy for many people, but his love life is really different and not rich. He felt that many girls are excellent now, but they don't have the basic empathy and a sense of justice."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. In fact, it's not just women. In modern society, materialistic desires are rampant, and people are more realistic. Besides, people don't kill themselves for themselves, and they sacrifice themselves for others.

When Lan Xi was talking, he glanced at Chen Yu from time to time. Chen Yu was not interested in the case. She was playing with a crossbow and didn't pay much attention to the conversation here.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao saw it in his eyes and immediately understood. Lan Xi must have seen Chen Yu disregarding herself to comfort and protect Chen Jia Ji that day, so he felt that the girl had a sense of justice and kindness, so he had a good impression of her. But Chen Yu does have this hobby, even though she rescued Qi Le last time.

At this time, there was a sound of 'Woo woo' in the kitchen, and it was Lan Xi who was boiling the water.

He wanted to stand up, but Chen Yu signaled she will go and let everyone continue the conversation.

Lan Xi looked back at her and couldn't help but admire,

"It's rare to see such a girl."

Bai Yutang leaned over and asked Zhan Zhao in a low voice,

"Is there any psychological reason for Chen Yu's behavior?"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"The key lies in Grandpa Chen."

Bai Yutang was slightly taken aback.

"You also know that Chen Yu's parents are male and female robbers, and everyone is afraid that the crime has heredity or something."