"Baby, meet Mara clark, she's going to stay here in Boston for a few days then she'll leave, now what happened to Riele?"

"She fainted, i called the doctor and he instructed that she gets enough bed rest and where's Jace?" It was pretty off for jace to not be here when i clearly told him what happened to her.

"Here's just waiting for the lawyer to come here so that we can talk," he showed the seat to the lady he came with. I walked towards them and sat down, the door opened almost immediately i sat down and Jace walked in with a man i assume is the lawyer but why did they need a lawyer?

"So this is Kevin the man who will take the case at hand," Jace said as he sat down to relax i guess.

"But which case are you talking about?" I asked for obvious reasons.

"Well honey I'm sorry that i didn't tell you sooner but we were on Sean's case and we found some evidence that made us travel and we happened to find the killer." Jack explained and i was starting to panic, what if Isabella found out about this? she might kill Jack.

"Why would you put your life in danger like that? you have no idea what she's capable of," i started to panic and breathing heavily.

"Kira!" Jack rushed towards me while the others were in shock.

"Jack what's wrong with her?" Jace asked clearly shocked to see me that way, no one knew about my health and the depression i had. The panic attacks mostly caused me to lose consciousness.

"Calm down sweetheart, it's alright, everything will be fine," he slowly patted my back which always worked and calmed my nerves.

"What's going on?" Jace was really worried at this point.

"Okay let's do this, Mara you should head out with Mr Kevin and we'll see you tomorrow as we discuss everything. Right now i need to take care of my wife, moreover we have enough evidence to prove her guilty." They both nodded and said there goodbyes.

"Jace sorry we didn't tell you sooner but kira suffers from PTSD, over the years she has done alot of therapy and it helped reduce her anxiety," he explained to jace who looked even more shocked.

"What!? But Kira always looks happy and she seems quite okay, i have never noticed anything alarming when it comes to her."

"Well it's not that easy to tell if someone has PTSD, Kira told me to keep this between us because she didn't want the media to be in our business, if word got out you just know much trouble it would cause hence worsening her condition."

"Kira what happened to you? as far as i know people only have it when they have experienced something so catastrophic and it's hard for them to snap out of it." Jace was right, no one has PTSD out of no where it always has a starting point. But how do i begin to tell him about the deaths that were caused by my selfishness. Sean died too because he was trying to help me and Isabella found out.

Sean had told me about Bella's plans to steal Jace's property when i begged him to help me save the lives of the innocent people involved, when i managed to convince him about helping me the next day he was killed by her.

"Jace I'm so sorry, i didn't mean too," those words came out without me even thinking twice.

"Kira I'm the one who's supposed to apologize, we are friends and i couldn't even tell that you are going through alot, you shouldn't apologize for not telling me," he said and i knew he didn't understand anything.

"Jace I'm not apologizing for that, I'm sorry that i knew everything. Your parent's and Monica's death, i knew everything and i couldn't tell anyone not even jack who has been supportive despite me not telling him the reason for my stress. I'm sorry that i didn't tell you sooner," tears just fell from my eyes and i didn't even make an effort to wipe them off.

Jack slowly stepped away from me and i knew i had lost him for good. Despite everything, i still lost the person i tried to keep at the expense of other people's lives.

I could see Jace was frozen on the spot he was standing not even blinking. I only saw tears in his eyes and i knew my world had completely collapsed.

They kept quiet as i explained everything from the day i stole jack from Danielle, the accident, jace being drugged, Sean's death to Danielle being kidnapped. Every single detail.

I could see the fire in Jace's eyes and when he spoke he completely destroyed my hopes of making everything right.

"Where's Riele and the kids? I think it's best if we head back home. It's been a long day." I was completely shattered. I expected him to react, to do what Riele did but he didn't, he simply carried Riele who was still unconscious and the kids walked side by side with him to the door and he opened it walked out without looking back and closed it.

"Kira i wish you told me sooner," Jack said and left without even waiting for my response. In the end i still lost everything and to think i allowed  people die just to lose everything in the end.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment perhaps even follow.