" I understand." She awkwardly said goodbye. As she passed them to leave she looked at Tyler, hoping he would acknowledge her just once, however she never got it.

The kids remained in her presence looking like lost puppies. To say she didn't want to deal with nobody was an understatement. She was up all night with Adrienne. She refused to go home even though Adrienne said she could.

Jason being Jason, got her a bigger room that had a sitting area with a pull out couch. Jason was a businessman and on top of all the under the table cases for the elite he's done his past added up to a hefty amount of money. No matter how they tried to downplay it, the man is far from pushing pennies. He wasn't rich yet but he plans to become generationally wealthy. Diane just had to get with the program and allow him to make their lives more comfortable.

" Do me a favor baby and go get Jason and I a coffee. And you guys get whatever you want, okay?" Diane said as she gave James a 20 dollar bill.

" Of course, Ms. Diane. I am sorry for all this." James apologized.

" Me too. Ms. Diane You're right we all know better and I'm sure my moms would have no problem with you grilling me. " Kevin said. He was ashamed that he let his emotions get in the way of what he came there for, which was to be a support system for his friend and her family.

" My dad wouldn't either. Although I very much appreciate you not putting your foot up my ass as you put it." Tyler trembled bright red. The other two immediately bussed into laughter.

" Why are you guys laughing at me? I don't want her to tell my dad or I'll really get it." He said embarrassed.

" You don't want a butt whooping from a black momma no matter how strict your dad is." Kevin cackled.

James laughed along with them as he gestured for them to walk towards the cafeteria. Once the rowdy boys were gone only Diane and Emery were left. Emery was still pouting for being scolded.

" ugh come on" Diane put an arm around Emery and began walking towards Adrienne's room.

"So tell me, why are you so adamant in fighting that girl?" Diane asked after a moment.

" Because she deserves it." Emery said all too quickly. Emery knew that Diane was going to try to talk her out of it. It was on sight for everyone that hurt Adrienne. She couldn't help the anger she felt.

" How do you know she does? What if she's telling the truth?" Diane questioned.

" How does she not deserve it, is the question? She didn't tell us that she was living with Chloe. She didn't feel the need to tell us about Chloe being obsessed."Emery fussed, her blood boiling.

" So you're saying that because she seperated herself from her cousin and didn't tell anyone, she deserves to get her ass kicked?"

" She didn't tell me that..."

" You knew she was Chloe's cousin, Emery. She has every right to be around her cousin. And As far as her not telling you about Chloe's obsession... Maybe she was protecting her cousin or maybe she genuinely was uncomfortable with the situation. Who knows what her reasons are? But what's done is done and going around fighting people would not solve anything." Diane explained.

Emery was not convinced. She had become even more stubborn than her best friend, Adrienne.

" She still should have said something."

" I should have said something about what I've gone through a long time ago too, Emery."

Emery gave Diane a sympathetic look. The two finally reached Adrienne's door. Before going in, Diane stopped Emery once more.