His Makeup Artist jk ff 3

Start from the beginning

Y/n: you know that he is very alcoholic person,,,, because of that his liver damaged and that leads to his death......

V: ohh.... I'm sorry...i didn't mean to make you sad by remembering about mr.choi.......

Y/n: it's okay.. I'm fine.... after his death we shifted here,,,,,eomma struggled a lot,,, seeing her getting old,, me,unni& jak oppa started working part time job,,, and I'm happy i got a job in your company and you don't know how get happy  seeing you after long years that too at my work place.....

V: hahaa...not only you me too..... how is minha noona and that idiot (jakson) doing..... don't tell me that he forgot about his own best friend... did he....

I smiled to him.... they both are really very good friend back then,,,

Y/n: noo....he literally miss you every day,,,,i can't express his happy face after he saw you debuting in bighit, as a member......he still regret the day we left deague not saying you proper good bye,,,, you know everything happened in a rush, that we didn't get a chance to tell you where we are leaving....but really we missed you a lot and aunty's (mrs.kim) kimpab& kimchi foods,,,..

V: hahaa.... you know eomma too always talk about you.. like how politely you listen All her words and helps her in food when you were only 10 years old...

Y/n: yeah....we spend good time together...i miss her....

V: hmmm...and yeahh.... what about that angry kitten Jas...???? Is she still the same.....is she still get into fights...

Y/n: do you really think that she would have changed.....???

V: ummm... maybe....

Y/n: haheeee... your imagination is wrong.....she didn't changed a bit,,, infact grown into even more savage girl,,,

V: Really..????

Y/n: oppa.... stop here.....

He stopped the car little away from her house.....

V: soo... you all living here...

Y/n: yes.... and come inside,,, they'll get happy.....

V: not now y/n.... someother day.... it's too late,,,, okay.....

Y/n: okay.....bye then..,, drive safely.... and thank you soo much....

She said that while getting out of the car....

V: it's my pleasure.....bye..... good 9t....

Teahuynge drove off and y/n went inside the house feeling happy.... after sharing those things to teahuynge about her family....she really feel comfortable with him.....
.
.
Next day At jungkook's house.....

tring..tring.....

Mrs.jeon: junghuyn....go see who came....

Junghuyn (jungkook's elder brother) went to open the door.....

Byul: hii...oppa.....

Junghuyn: byul..????hii....ohh... auncle & aunty hellooo... come inside...

Mr.&mrs.sang: hello...huyn... how are you.....son....

Junghuyn: I'm good uncle.....

Mrs.jeon: oppaa.......dongseo... what a surprise.......h r u......and byul....i thought you won't come this early...

Byul: it's just a vacation trip aunty... and that tooo there is nothing much interested there...so i came back early.....

Mrs.sang: you don't know....after returning from the trip...she wanted to meet you and jungkook,,, and dragged us along with her,,,,