⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 06 Arrows ⁂

Start from the beginning

Yang Fan smiled and shook his head,

"She did enter this hospital because of her background. Many of us said that she didn't treat the patients when she sees the patient is really taking a lot of risks. So basically she's a doctor in her spare time, taking care of equipment and stuff. Speaking of doctors, hmm..."

Yang Fan said to Zhan Zhao,

"The student Ma Xin just now, I always heard Hao Ling mention her, he likes that girl, saying that she has talent and a sense of responsibility, and has excellent potential to become a good doctor. Unfortunately, he admired Gong Sun too much, so he was kidnapped."

"Oh..."

Zhan Zhao nodded again in confusion.

At this time, Bai Yutang took Chen Yu and Qi Le out and shook his head at Zhan Zhao, indicating that——He didn't ask anything.

Bai Yutang asked Zhao Hu to send Qi Le back, and he and Zhan Zhao took Chen Yu to find Lan Xi.

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang and Chen Yu to wait for a while before entering the ward again. Bai Yutang didn't quite understand, so he looked inside, and Chen Yu looked too.

They saw Zhan Zhao running in and asking Chen Ke Feng,

"Are you having a bad relationship with Kai Bin? Why doesn't he come to see you?"

Chen Ke Feng was stunned for a while and then smiled indifferently,

"Oh, no, we have a good relationship, but that kid has a problem with his brain, and he is most afraid of hospitals, blood, and disinfectant. As soon as he encounters these three things, his legs will become soft, and he will even crawl and can't get up."

When Zhan Zhao heard this, he frowned slightly. Kai Bin's behavior was not dizzy, but a standard post-traumatic sequela. He was afraid of the smell of hospitals, blood, and potions. Could it be the post-traumatic sequelae after surgery?

Just thinking about it, Bai Yutang urged,

"Cat, it's getting dark in the evening."

"Oh, just come."

Zhan Zhao asked Chen Ke Feng the last question,

"Do you think the murderer is targeting your family?"

"No way."

Chen Ke Feng frowned,

"Although my sister is rather grumpy, she shouldn't attract people to kill me, right? Then, will my sister be in danger?"

"We're just guessing."

Zhan Zhao saw that he was excited, and it could be seen that the relationship between the siblings was quite good, and he was more certain.

Chen Ke Qing's behavior was weird, and it seemed that she was hiding something.

Zhan Zhao saw that Chen Ke Feng was not in good spirits. After all, the injury was serious, and it would be inhumane to ask more questions, so he let him rest well, leaving a few police officers to strengthen security, and left. with Bai Yutang.

On the way, they received a call from Luo Tian, saying that Ma Xin was very sad about Teacher Hao's death and wanted to take a half-day off to visit the cemetery. Bai Yutang naturally asked Luo Tian to accompany her.

When Zhan Zhao saw Chen Yu sitting in the back seat in a daze, he turned his head and asked with a smile,

"Chen Yu."

"Huh?"

Chen Yu came over.

"You don't like Chen Ke Feng, right?"