Is it love?

Chapter 1:
____________________________________

It's been a few months and things have finally gone back to the way they were before. Well, not everything. Luffy and Law were still not together. They were only roommates and friends. Nothing more

Meanwhile, Luffy couldn't find the right time to break things off with Hancock. He was under so much pressure from her that he just decided to move in with her.

She was overjoyed. In her mind, it was one more step toward getting married to her longtime crush. Why wouldn't she think that he didn't seem to do anything but move forward with the relationship.

On the other hand, law didn't really have time to deal with the drama of relationships. His 5 months off work caught up with him. He had dying patients to save.

Penguin and shachi were also happy to have their friend back. They really did think he was gone for good. Also, the patients, nurses, and other doctors were glad he was back, even Marco.

At home law was bored, besides being with Bepo. Even though Luffy and Law weren't together , they made up and were now friends. Deep down, though, he still had feelings for him. He didn't tell him, obviously, but it would have been nice to be in a relationship with him again. And it hurt when Luffy moved out.

But they were leaving that behind tonight because Luffy and a few friends were going to a bar where his uncle Rayleigh works.

Luffy just used going out with friends as an excuse to drink . He used to hate drinking, but it's what kept him sane all these months.

Luffy was picked up by Robin, who would stay sober somehow every time they went drinking. She was concerned about him. He had changed ever since the day of his break up.

Robin knew that Luffy was addicted to drinking and that he was sleeping with random men. He couldn't even function as a gang leader, which was very concerning. She felt like she had to confront him. She just had to find the right words.

Robin kept a serious expression on his face and said, "Hey luffy..."

Luffy was scrolling through tik tok and didn't pay much attention to her. "Yeah."

"Are you okay,...I've noticed that you've changed a bit..."

"What do you mean?" he lifted his gaze to her.

She tried not to sound disappointed. You haven't been sleeping around, have you?"

Luffy was stunned. How did she know? And who told her?"I have"

"Why?"

He didn't think that what was going on in his life was any of her concern. "It's none of your business."

Robin didn't want to get him in a bad mood right before their meetup, so she just stayed quiet the rest of the way.

Three minutes later, they arrived at the bar; everyone else was there already. Shachi and Penguin were the last to make it there since they got off of work.

"Yo shachi penguin, you made it," Usopp said as he bro hugged them both.

Rayleigh conversed with everyone while he served them and his girlfriend, shakky. Shakky noticed that Luffy was depressed, so she went over to him and sat next to him.

She poured him a glass of whiskey. "It's been a while since I've seen you like this. What's got you down?"

"Remember that guy you met, the one with golden eyes?" Luffy asked as he put his head down.

"Yeah, he was cute," she remarked

Rayleigh intruded on their conversation, "Oh, I remember him."

Luffy smiled before he went back to being depressed, "Well... we've dated but we broke up, but I love him...what do I do? "

"Tell him"

"Yeah"

Luffy laid his head on the table, "I wish it was that easy..."

Marco put his arm around Luffy, "look not all relationships work out. Why not find someone else?"

Luffy pushed him away, "Fuck off Marco, go find your boyfriend, oh wait, he's cheating on you with Yamato." He left the establishment.

Even though he left the bar, that didn't mean he was going to end the fun. He contacted one of the men he's been sleeping with, and he said he would pick up Luffy.

After ten minutes had passed, the man picked him up. Five minutes later, they reached a hotel where they would have sex. When they became engrossed in lustful desire for another, they exchanged no words.

The sound of their kisses and little moans reached far and wide across the house. Luffy reached down to the man's crotch and slid his hands into his pants. The man softly moaned as Luffy massaged his dick.

The two had sex all night, luffy excused the fact that he was cheating on his girlfriend. He felt horrible, but it was too late to turn back now. Things were already too deep.

Luffy awoke alone in his bed in the morning.It hurt a lot. He didn't understand why it did. He's been doing this for a while now.

Luffy cried for about an hour before leaving the hotel room. He walked down the hall while he cried. Then he bumped into someone. He looked up at the person, and he gasped.

It was law. He was wearing all black and had messy hair. "Mugiwara-ya, what are you doing here?"

Luffy hid his teary face in his arm and left the building in a flash. He couldn't face law, not this time. He just needed some alone time, and back at Hancock's place should be a good place since she would be at a photo shoot all day.

When he got back to the estate, he took a bottle of whiskey and drank it while he cried. Seeing law after doing something so heinous made him feel like a slut.

He then got a phone call from Brook. He decided to answer it to not seem suspicious of her crying. "Hey Brook"

"Luffy, you need to come to the sunny. We have some news for you. "

"Okay, let's meet in the sunny",Luffy said, agreeing to go out even though he didn't want to. But this was probably important, so he had to go fulfill his duty as a gang leader.

They hung up and the whole gang met up at their yacht house called "The Thousand Sunny". where they hung out and had meetings.

During the meeting, Luffy tried to seem sober and well, so no one could suspect that he had been doing anything out of the ordinary. Nami came to the meeting an hour late, with a messy hairstyle and a rushed outfit.

Nami rushed in and sat down, "Sorry guys, I was doing something."

Brook took a clip board and read it. "It's fine," he said with a smile. "The big news is that the black beard gang has been eliminated."

Everyone in the room cheered. This was great. Finally, after months of waiting, Luffy finally got pay back. Robin stopped for a second to think because no one had given orders to even go near them. If they did, they would have most likely died, so who eliminated them?

"It's a mystery because we've been asking around but no one seems to know," Brook said, with his smile never fading.

Robin sat in a thinking pose."Perhaps he was assassinated."

"That's not funny!" Usopp yelled.

Everyone laughed and joked for a little while before Nami excused herself. " I have to go. I'll see you guys later." She then left.

10 minutes later, Luffy noticed that Nami had left her watch. Being the good friend he is, he went searching for her. He went to her house, her sister's house, and all the places she would have been expected to be at. He then went over to law's house to see if he'd seen her.

He saw her car parked in the driveway and thought that it was great. He used the spare key he had and opened the door. No one was downstairs, so he went up the stairs. There were voices coming from his office. He pushed the door open just a smidgeon. There was law and Nami talking.

At first it was just a friendly conversation, but slowly they got more intimate. to the point where they started kissing.

Luffy dropped the watch he came to return and ran out of the house. He couldn't believe what he had witnessed. But how could she do that to him? Was it really her fault? They weren't even in a relationship anymore. It didn't matter how much he loved Law, it couldn't justify his anger.

He went over to Zoro's place to cool down. Sanji let him in and sat him down. "Luffy, are you okay? You look out of it. "

Luffy couldn't keep this secret in, "I think Nami and... Torao are in a relationship."

Sanji grabbed Luffy by his shoulders and said, "What!? Really "

Zoro came in with tea, "I knew it,"

Luffy started to studder"... b... but..."

"But what?"

"I... I still love him."