XXX

OMNISCIENT

"Ain't none of y'all niggas seen where Corion been at?" Jamari asked the dudes he hung around.

Everybody shook they heads, they was all there the night he tried to rape Akiyla.

"Y'all lying and shit; I know you niggas was there when he tried that shit" Jamari pointed his finger at everyone.

He wanted to keep his sister safe and he felt like he couldn't do that unless Corion was dead.

"He ran somewhere, it was off 96th" Somebody spoke up.

"You smart" Malik smirked going to tell the rest.

Malik and Akiyla had been talking about getting back together- they both knew it was things they needed to do differently this time.

Mainly Malik, he knew it was wrong for blowing up on her for talking to Corion and getting his number.

Because he did the same with Kamani.

"We letting these niggas go?" Shoota asked looking at them.

"Nah" Malik said pulling his gun out shooting the first one in his head.

The rest followed and shot up everybody , they knew Corion would have to come out of hiding for one of their funerals.

Sirens were heard from a distance as they all took off running towards the truck.

It was risky killing of them in public but they was protecting a rapist, so nobody cared.

"Ian doing that shit again, ian going to jail for her ass" Xavier said squinting his eyes.

Everybody waved him off as they pulled off as the sirens got closer.

"Boy I don't care" Akiyla turned her nose up at Malik.

"Man Sarai" He shook his head at how she was acting.

Kamani needed somewhere to stay since her apartment was flooded out of nowhere.

Akiyla called bullshit to the whole thing and didn't believe it at all.

"What? That bitch tryna get close to you it's bad enough y'all got a baby onna way together but now she tryna move in because her house flooded?" Akiyla stood up.

She felt like Malik was playing in her face and she didn't like that, she could see right through Kamani.

"It ain't like that she need somewhere to go she carrying my child" Malik shrugged.

"The bitch apartment flooded as soon as I come back around?" Akiyla sucked her teeth.

"She moving in until her shit ready, i'm done talking about it" Malik said dismissing it.

Akiyla nodded and put her shoes back on.

"Where you goin- stop talking to me" Akiyla mumbled grabbing her purse.

Malik watched as she gathered her stuff and left, she was running from their problems and they needed to talk everything out in his eyes.

But Akiyla felt like they couldn't talk anything out because he wasn't hearing what she was saying.

"Bye" Akiyla said slamming the front door walking out.

Malik shook his head.

"Childish shit"

"Don't start shit with Akiyla" Malik spoke looking at Kamani who was bringing her stuff in.

"I wasn't fuck you and her, she lucky I don't beat her ass for hitting me in my mouth" Kamani rolled her eyes.

"Yea ok" Malik said tossing her bags in her room.

"Don't throw my shit Lik, foreal" She huffed closing the door, the front door opened and Akiyla walked in.

Everybody else piled into the house making their way to the couches.

"Fuck y'all walking in my shit for?" Malik scrunched his face up.

"We are guest of Kiyla" Nicole said sitting down next to Samia.

"Don't walk in my house and don't say shit" Malik directed his attention to Akiyla who sat there quietly.

"Bitch, stop speaking" She held her hand up.

"Ight" He shrugged not wanting to argue.

The room door opened and Kamani walked out in a sports bra and some shorts.

"Bitch?" Janaya looked at Akiyla like she was stupid.

"She live here now apparently" Akiyla shrugged not caring because Malik would do what he wanted.

"Girl that bitch literally a month , fuck her" Ayanna rolled her eyes.

They felt like he was disrespecting they friend and she was too.

"Say something to her what the fuck" Nicole furrowed her eyebrows as Kamani walked around the front room tryna be seen.

"Bitch you ain't too far along to get beat up sit down" Samia pushed her down on the empty chair.

"So you not gone say shit?" Akiyla looked at a quiet Malik.

"Bet" She nodded at his silence she wasn't about to deal with Malik or Kamani at the moment.

"I'll see y'all later"