XXII

JANAYA DAVIS

I huffed as I walked into me and Shoota's shared house

I huffed as I walked into me and Shoota's shared house. I sat my keys on the table by the door and kicked my shoes off.

"Jamar!"  I yelled calling his real name, and receiving no response. I made a face because I saw his car in the driveway.

I walked towards the stairs and seen roses. I looked confused, but followed the roses up the stairs. As I got closer and closer to our room I heard soft music playing.

The door was open so I walked in to see Jamar laying on the bed, with his head propped up on his hand and his other hand on his hip. He was shirtless and on the floor was roses that spelt out "happy anniversary."

I felt tears come to her eyes and used my hand to cover my mouth.

(I'm switching to third person.)

Today was Jamar's and Janaya's three year anniversary. Jamar wanted to do something simple, but special for their anniversary.

"You corny." She laughed, because he was still laying on his side, with one arm propped up.

"Happy anniversary baby." Jamar laughed and got up and made his way towards Janaya. He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You get on my nerves because why would you pretend to forget." Janaya pushed him as a few tears ran down her face. She wasn't expecting this, because all week, Jamar had acted like nothing special was coming.

"I love you." He said looking deep into her eyes, letting her know he meant that. Janaya was his soulmate, and everyone knew that. She was everything he needed, to keep him in check, to keep him sane.

"I love you more." Janaya replied, taking her hands and putting them on both sides of his face. She slowly brung his face closer to hers. Connecting their lips, she moaned as he put his hand on her ass, giving it a small squeeze.

"I'm pregnant." Janaya whispered as their lips disconnected. Jamar looked in her eyes, trying to see if she was lying.

"You forreal?" He asked, feeling tears brim his eyes. He's always wanted kids, especially will the love of his life, Janaya.

"Yea, I found out two weeks ago but I wanted to wait to tell you." She laughed at his face. It was like he was stuck. She grabbed his hand and directed him to the bed so that he could sit down.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by iiiamkiyla_ and 2,000 others

Thatniggashoota: happy anniversary to my wife, my soulmate, and the mother of my unborn child. I love you mama💚.

miaaa_: motherrrrr😲😲??

iiiamkiyla_: unborn childddd😳😳?

Marigetbitches: congratulations gang❤️.