XVII

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

2 months later

"I want that right there." I said to Malik. I finally got my own apartment after saving up for a year. I had also got myself a car.

"Girl you need to move your own shit the fuck." Shoota said, huffing and sitting down own my new couch. I went over to him and smacked him in his head.

"First of all, get off my couch and get on the floor." I pointed to the spot on the floor. He jaw dropped and he mugged me.

"You evil." He pointed his hand in my face and I smacked it down.

"Anyway, is that all?" I asked Jamari, as he came in with a box.

"Yea this it." He answered and I nodded my head. He sat the box down in the kitchen and sat on my couch.

"How does he get to sit on your couch?!" Shoota yelled and I mugged him.

"Stop yelling." I said and ignored his question. He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Damn lil sis I'm proud of you." Mia said and came over to hug me.

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Where my room at?" Antman came in with a bag and gave it to me.

"What this is?" I looked at him then looked inside the bag. It was a group picture we all took together. I kept going and it was just items for my house.

"Awnn, thank youuu." I said and hugged him. He patted my head and I swatted his fingers away.

"Again, where's my room." He questioned again.

"You don't got one.." I said and put my lips together. It was a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. There was a guest room and my nail room then there was my bedroom.

"gimmie my shit." He snatched the bag out of my hand and my jaw dropped.

"get out my house." I stale faced him.

"I was just playin, here." He gave the bag back but I was still upset.

"Mhm." I mumbled and walked in the back towards my room. I heard footsteps behind me but ignored it and opened my door.

"I wanna take you out." Malik said and I turned around towards him.

"You for real?" I smiled and he nodded his head.

"yea, be ready by 10pm, ima pick you up." He replied and I put a thumbs up. He came over and hugged me then left.

I shut my bedroom door behind him and locked it. I knew everybody was still in the living room and I didn't want them to bother me, so that's why I locked the door.

This book getting boring, I'm finna get straight into it.