XXVI

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

3 weeks later.

"Where you finna go?" Ayanna questioned me.

"You remember Corion? I'm finna meet up with him." I answered her question, slipping my shoes on.

"Girl for whattttt?" Samia dragged out.

"Girl so we can catch up."

"Catch up on what? It ain't nun for y'all to be talking about Akiyla." Janaya rolled her eyes and I mugged them.

"Y'all doing too much, we just catching up that's it." I said and grabbed my purse then walked out. For the past three weeks me and Corion have been texting and FaceTiming each other. It was just friendly conversations nothing more.

Twenty minutes later, I arrived to the arcade we were meeting up at. I was just waiting for Corion to come.

"hey sarai." Corion came up behind me and I turned around.

"You ready to go in?" He asked and I nodded my head. He started walking, with me following him and we went towards the devices to buy our tokens.

"So what's been going on with you?" Corion asked as we walked towards the basketball game.

"Nun much, just been working on my business and stuff. I recently started a skin care line." I told him, swiping my gaming card so the game can start.

"For real? I remember when you always used to talk about that shit." He laughed and I nodded my head, laughing with him.

"Yea, I would've never thought I would actually do it though."

"I knew you was, you was so passionate about the shit." He looked over at me and I smiled, looking away.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

We were at the arcade for two hours and now we were at a restaurant.

"So how you and 'yo lil boyfriend doing?" Corion asked, sipping on his drink while slightly looking up at me.

"First of all ain't nun bout him lil, and we doing good." I shrugged.

"That's good." He laughed and I looked at him funny. I didn't get what he was laughing at.

"Hey sarai." I heard, making me look over to see shania. I rolled my eyes. I won't fucking with her, just for what she said to Nicole.

"You not gone speak or introduce me to yo friend?" She smiled and looked over at Corion and looked him up and down.

I didn't have no reaction though because me and him were only catching up and were friends. I didn't have any feelings for Corion at all.

"hey." He smiled at her and she blushed, looking away. I looked at them both then back at my food. What they were doing was none of my business.

"Nice meeting you Corion, see you later Akiyla." Shania laughed and walked off.

"You ready to go?" Cori asked me and I nodded my head standing up. I was real tired and I wanted to see Malik.

After I finish this book, do y'all want a key Glock book or a urban witch and werewolves book?