XXIV

AYANNA PEARSON

"Xavier leave me alone bro!" I cried, as he messed with me in my sleep

"Getcho ass up!" He slurred, and pulled me by my hair, dragging me out the bed. I screamed as my head hit the floor.

"Xavier stop!" I yelled, holding my head as he kicked me in my back, over and over again. This has been an constant cycle for the past two weeks. I don't know what happened to make him want to hit me.

"Get 'yo dumb ass up, you pissing me off." He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me on the bed.

"Bitch Ian do shit to you, you woke me up." I snapped and he punched me in the mouth.

"Stop talking to me like that, I'm getting tired of you Ayanna real shit." He rubbed his hands down his face and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Leave then, you in MY shit." I pointed towards the door and he looked at me, then spit at me and walked out the door. As soon as I heard the front door slam shut I started to cry. He was doing me so bad, and I didn't know why.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"Girl take them damn glasses off 'yo face." Samia laughed and I mugged her.

"Girl shut the fuck up." I snapped. In all honesty, I don't mean to snap on them. I just had so much anger built up, and when I get around them I let it all out.

"Ayanna, for real, what's going on with you?" Akiyla frowned, and I felt my eyes tear up but they couldn't see because I had sunglasses on. Last night, Xavier came back drunk, and he beat me again.

"Can y'all just leave me alone." I sighed and pulled my hood over my head, and putting my hands in my pocket. Janaya came over and snatched my glasses off my face.

"Ayanna." Akiyla gasped, looking at my face. I had a black eye, and a busted lip. I snatched my glasses from Janaya and put them back on my face.

"Who did that?" Samia asked, getting riled up.

"Xavier." I whispered.

"Who? Speak up."

"Xavier." I said a little louder and they all jumped up.

"That fat ass bitch." Akiyla yelled and I chuckled a little bit.

"Girl get up, we finna shoot his ass up." Samia said, reaching in her purse, pulling out her gun. Akiyla nodded pulling out her as well and my eyes went wide.

I stood up and followed them out the house, and we got in Akiyla car. As soon as I shut the door Akiyla pulled off, zooming down the street.

"Girl let me put my seat belt on shit." Janaya jerked her head back, putting her seatbelt on. We pulled up to Tone house, where all of them were at.

They hopped out the car and since Akiyla had a key to Tone's house, she unlocked it and walked in. FatFat was sitting right on the couch, smoking a blunt, with no care in the world.

Samia lifted her gun up, but before she shot, Akiyla shot behind FatFat head and everybody stopped what they was doing and pulled they guns out.

"Girl what the fuck is wrong with you." Jamari said looking at his sister with wide eyes.

"Bitch you been hitting on her?" Janaya asked Xavier, walking up on him.

"fuck is you talking bout? Ian been hitting on her." He asked confused, and I jerked my head back. Samia pulled my glasses of and pointed to my face.

"Damnnnnnnn." Shoota dragged out, and Janaya hit him in his face. Xavier got up and came toward me, making me flinch. He frowned and tried to grab me again, making me flinch once more.

"What you tryna grab her fa?" Samia jumped at him, pulling me towards her.

"Lemme talk to her, I'm not gone hit her." He frowned and she watched him.

"Go right where we can see you bitch." She spoke, saying the bitch word harshly. He walked to the corner and I followed him.

"Look baby, I ain't mean to hit you, it just she lost the baby." He rubbed his hands down his face and I sighed. Now I felt bad.

"I'm sorry baby, come here." I said and hugged him when I saw the tears rolling down his face.

"Yanna I'm really sorry, you know I love you man." He cried on my shoulder and tears brimmed my eyes.

"I know, I love you too."