XXIII

SAMIA SMITH

"Girl I still can't believe we found out you was pregnant through a Instagram post

"Girl I still can't believe we found out you was pregnant through a Instagram post." I said being a little salty.

"Girl you will be okay." naya laughed, waving me off.

"I miss my uncle Tupac." I huffed, getting sad.

"Samia." Akiyla looked up from her phone and stale faced me.

"What? I'm being serious!" I threw my hands up.

"That man did not know you." Akiyla side eyed me laughing. I shook my head since I knew they won't gone believe me. I pulled my phone out and went through my camera roll.

"See look." I turned the phone around and showed them the picture of me and my uncle Tupac.

"Girl that shit is photoshopped." Janaya busted out laughing and Akiyla laughed along with her. I looked over to Ayanna to see her spaced out.

"You believe me right Yanna?" I asked her and her head snapped to me.

"Huh? Oh yea yea." She nodded her head and I smiled. At least somebody believed me.

"Yanna you good?" Akiyla asked, looking at her. She had on a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. Her hair was also in a bonnet.

"Yea, I'm good." She scratched at her arm quickly.

"Guh.." Janaya side eyed her.

"What? The fuck." Ayanna bucked at her and my eyes widened.

"On yo mama you ain't bucking at me." Janaya started to laugh and got up.

"Y'all need to chill out." Akiyla said and I agreed with her. Janaya left and I looked over to Ayanna again. I pulled out my phone and went to my notes.

'Sumin up wit her.' I typed out and passed the phone to Akiyla. She took it and read it then nodded, passing my phone back to me.

"Fuck is y'all passing notes for? If it's pressure, apply it." Ayanna stood up and I jerked my head back.

"Ayanna what's wrong?" Akiyla asked softly.

"Girl mind 'yo fucking business, damn." Ayanna rolled her eyes and sat back down. I looked over to Akiyla and seen her taking deep breathes.

"You don't gotta buck or 'nun of that, if you ain't want to tell me what's wrong that's all you had to say." Akiyla said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok y'all."

"I don't got to tell you shit, if I said mind 'yo business, then mind it. fuck wrong with you." Ayanna laughed, patting her head.

"Naw, the fuck is wrong wit you?" I asked because she was acting out of the ordinary and I ain't like that. I was trying to be peacemaker but she was getting too slick wit kiyla.

"Y'all do a lot for nun, I'm gone." Yanna grabbed her stuff and got up. She left and slammed my door.

"I don't know what's wrong with her but ima have to figure that out." Sarai sighed and I nodded my head, agreeing with her.