XXV

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

"Let's go to the beach

"Let's go to the beach." Nicole suggested. The whole gang was sitting in my living room since we haven't hung out in a while, all of us busy with our own personal life.

"I'm down." I shrugged and everybody else agreed.

"ok y'all meet us there, I gotta get changed." I said, getting up from the couch. Malik got up after me and we went to my room. I shut my bedroom door and locked it.

"What you gone wear?" Malik asked, walking up on me.

"Uhmmmm." I dragged out looking through my closet. I saw a white one piece and picked that up.

"This?" I turned around to show him. He looked it over and nodded his head.

"ok." He mumbled and walked over to me. He picked me up and walked me over to the bed.

Layin me down gently, he hovered over me and brung me into a passionate kiss. I moaned into his mouth and began to grind myself into his lower half. I moaned into his mouth, giving him a chance to stick his tongue in my mouth.

He broke away from the kiss and started to kiss on my neck. I moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot, making me arch my back slightly.

"Fuck." I moaned and he pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. He took my bra off and took one my boobs in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around my nipple and began to suck on it. While he was sucking on my left boob, he massaged my other one with his hand.

He kissed down my stomach and pulled my shorts off, along with my panties. I felt his cold breath blow against my pussy making me moan. He licked from the end of my pussy all the way to the clit.

"Malik baby wait." I tried to grab his head but he slapped my hand away. His tongue swirled around my clit and I moaned loudly, trying to push his head away.

"Stop fucking moving." He mumbled against my clit and I put my hand over my mouth to hide my moans. He put his tongue in my hole and tongue fucked me when he finger was rubbing against my clit.

"Amari, wait, I'm finna- wait." I moaned, arching my back off the bed, he ignored me and kept going. Removing his tongue, he replaced them with two fingers and curled them inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of head and my mouth gaped open.

My legs began to shake and I felt myself cum all over his face. He licked up my juices and brung me into a sloppy kiss, making me taste myself.

"You taste so good." He looked at me with lust in his eyes and removed his bottoms and boxers. He dragged me to the end of the bed and put my legs up. He tapped his dick on my clit and I moaned at the feeling. Slowly, he slid his dick inside of me, stretching me out.

"Oh fuck." We both moaned out and I looked at his face. He looked down at me as he gave slow and steady strokes, trying to get me used to him.

"Go faster." I moaned out and he sped his pace up. He put his hand on my stomach and I looked down and watched his dick go in and out of me.

"Fuck Sarai." He moaned as he went in and out, his dick being coated with my juices. He kept going, as his strokes got sloppier.

"Oh shit." I moaned out, while my eyes rolled in the back of my head, as I creamed and squirted. He pulled out and nutted on my stomach. I was about to get up until he pushed me back down.

"We not done." He smirked.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"Girl why is you limping?" Samia laughed, looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I fell down some stairs."

"Naw, you fell down on some dick." Janaya said, and they all laughed, and I mugged them.

We were at the beach, and I was wearing a white cut out button front unitard romper from Shein.

"I'm tryna get in the waterrrr." Janaya dragged out, fanning herself.

"You gone head and do that, ima sit right here." Shotta said, waving her off. Everybody agreed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go with you, come on lil ugly." I spoke, and Janaya got up, and we walked towards the water.

"You gone come all the in?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Naw girl, you see ion got no bathing suit on." I looked down at my attire, and she nodded. She walked in the water, until it was up to her neck, and I just put my feet in.

"Sarai?" Someone called my name out in a questioning manner and I looked back.

"I know that's not Corion." I laughed as I looked at my ex. Me and Corion dated my freshman year through my sophomore year.

"Damn, Ian seen you in a minute." He walked up and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Girl oh hell naw why I just got stung by a jellyfish." Janaya ran out the water, coming up to me.

"Oh shittt, is that Janaya??" Corion looked her over and Janaya mugged him.

"Girl.." she side eyed me and I waved her off.

"I gotta go, but lemme get yo number so we can catch up." Corion rubbed his waves and I shrugged my shoulders. Wont no harm in getting his number. I was about to give him my phone 'til Janaya grabbed my shoulder.

"Girl no." She warned and I shrugged her hand off, passing him my phone. For some odd reason Janaya and them never liked Corion.

"Ite, ima hit you up later." Corion passed me my phone back and I hugged him.

"Now girl, you know you dead ass wrong." Janaya looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. It was just a friendly conversation, so ion know what she getting at.

────────────────────────────

Swipe

iiiamkiyla_: the attraction 💕

Comments disabled.

This book not gon get updated for a while, go read my other book though🤭.