II

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

We pulled up to this big ass house

We pulled up to this big ass house. since we came a little early there was still a few parking spaces.

Getting out the car I seen Ayanna and nem and walked to them.

"Wea the hood niggas at?" Samia asked and did ha dance. my brother came behind her and snatched her ass up.

"We told yo ass." Janaya said as she busted out laughing. She was laughing so hard she started hitting me.

"Ite now it ain't that damn funny." I mugged her and pushed her hand away. I started walking toward the door with them following me.

As soon as I walked in I covered my nose.

"Oh hell naw." Ayanna said. My brother got in front of us and started pushing people out the way.

He lead us to this area where there were a four niggas and two girls. I sat by this lightskin boy with waves.

"Yooo, this my sister and ha friends." My brother said and sat down then pulled Samia on his lap.

"Ok bitch cause you can introduce us right." Janaya bucked at him.

"Girl shut up, anyway this my sister Akiyla, and her friends Ayanna, Janaya, and Samia." he said as he pointed at us as he said our name.

"We already know Ayanna and Janaya remember nigga." Some darkskin nigga said.

"Oh yea, yal two do date them witches." My brother remembered. I guess two of these boys are Naya's and Yanna's boyfriends.

"I'm shoota, yo new Bestie!" The lightskin I sat beside said and wrapped his arm around me. I quickly removed his arm from around me.

"Don't fucking touch me." I gritted out. He held both his hands up.

"Ok not too focking much tho" he said and poked my side.

"You better stop." Ayanna said watching my face turn up.

"I'a be back." I said and stood up but my brother stopped me.

"Sit yo ass down." He said and I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

I didn't disobey because there was a reason he didn't want me to leave by myself.

"Anyway, this Tone, Fat Fat, and Antman." Shoota introduced the rest of the boys.

"Boy I know you see us the fuck" one of the girls said rolling her neck. I stared at her for a little and just knew I won't gonna like her.

"Girl yal can introduce yal self THE FUCK" Shoota rolled his neck the same way she did.

"Both of yal can shut the fuck up tho. I'm Shania, and this Nicole." The other girl spoke.

I was getting bored and decided to roll up. I pulled out my weed bag from my purse and rolled up.

"Let me hit that." Shoota reached out towards my blunt. I slapped his hand down and mugged him.

"No nigga." I said and lit it up.

"Why you so damn mean?" The boy fat fat said. I didn't respond and took a pull from the blunt.

"That's just ha." Samia, Ayanna, and Janaya said at the same time.

I laid back in my seat smoking my blunt ready to go home.