V

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

A month later

"Shoota I'm not tryna hear nun of that! You a whole cheater!" Janaya yelled at him.

"Bro you don't listen, I just told you that shit old!" Shoota said yelling back. This is the most serious I've ever seen Shoota.

"Nigga, you was wearing this shirt two days ago when you left my house talm bout some you gotta handle business. You a thunkie bro!" Janaya mushed his forehead.

"She ain't never got that nigga a goofy oh my god." Jamari chuckled and Mia slapped him in his head.

"Ain't shit funny nigga." She slapped him again.

"You tweakin cuh, I got a washer and a dryer for a fuckin reason." Shoota looked at her as if she was dumb.

I mean he ain't lyin. I don't buy my shit just to wear it one time.

"Case closed." FatFat said.

"Ok that do make sense.." naya looked down at her shoes.

"Tried to call me a thunkie, nigga you the real thunkie. Dumb ass guh." He said pushing her forehead back with his index finger.

I've known the boys, Shania, and Nicole for a month now. I spent almost everyday with them and they real cool.

"Aye can someone get us some backwoods?" Antman huffed out.

"I'll walk to the store, I want some snacks anyway." I said standing up and stretching.

"Come on, I'm headed that way anyway." Tone said, standing up as well.

I couldn't lie and say Tone wasn't fine because he was. He had long ass hair but right now his hair is in braids. Then everytime he laugh I get a glimpse of his grills in his mouth. All in all that nigga can run me over and I'll say thank you.

We walked outside to his car and I got in the passenger seat while he got in the drivers. He started the car and had one hand on the wheel was the other was on his thigh.

"Stop 'starin ma, that ain't cute." He chuckled and his raspy voice made me nervous. I quickly looked away but stared at him out the side of my eye.

"Won't nobody looking at you mf." I lied through my teeth.

" 'Lyin is a sin Akiyla." He glanced at me then back at the rode. My name sounded good coming out his mouth.

He ain't never said my name. In fact he ain't never speak to me for real. He be saying hi and shit and sometimes he'll add his little comments in when the gang be having conversations.

"Boy ain't nobody lyin, how you even know I was 'lookin at you if you drivin?" I questioned him.

"I can feel you guh, duh dumb ass." he bucked at me and pulled up to the gas station.

"I'll slap the fuck out of you, tread lightly." I said smacking his head and running out the car. I ran in the store and waved at Pablo, the store owner.

I went to the chip aisle and grabbed me some hot fries and then I grabbed me a fruit punch flavored brisk. I also grabbed me some airhead bites then I went to the register.

"That all fa you?" Pablo asked ringing up my stuff.

"Naw lemme get 3 packs of vanilla backwoods." I replied pulling out my card.

"I no sell to you, you not old enough." Pablo talked with his hands.

"Mmcht please Pablo just this one time." I begged poking my lip out. I forgot I wasn't legal yet, my brother usually buy my backwoods. Ion even know why he let me go to the store knowing I can't buy them.

"ok ok, only cause you loyal customer!" Pablo said in his accent. I thanked god under my breath and swiped my card while he bagged my items.

"Thanks Pablo." I cheesed and he waved me off while I walked out the store. Tone car was still there and I walked up to it and got in.

"Don't ever call yourself hitting me again." He punched me in my thigh. I won't going out like that so I punched him in his mouth making me pull my hair.

"Nigga you a whole girl, why you pullin my hair?" I yelled repeatedly punching him in his head. I was really in this car knocking his stupid ass out.

"Ite bro you got it damn." He said letting go of my hair and pulling off. I pulled my phone out and fixed my hair as we pulled back into the house.