VI

MALIK AMARI COLEMAN
||Tone||

MALIK AMARI COLEMAN||Tone||

"Ian gon lie.. you knocked the Mario coins outta me." I said to Akiyla as we walked up the steps.

"As I should, next time you hit me ima cut yo hair off." She said bucking at me, making me flinch a little.

"ard now you pushin it." I mugged her, about to mush her head but thought about it and put my hand back down.

She laughed loudly and walked into the house. Everybody looked at us and my phone dinged. I looked down at it and seen it was Shania.

Shania🤎.
I'm upstairs.

I'm coming.

I walked towards the stairs and walked up to them. I walked into the guest room and seen Shania laying there with her clothes off. I smirked and walked towards her.

"I was waiting for you to come back" she spoke softly and looked up at me.

"Get on all fours." I told her and she hurriedly did it, arching her back. I groaned and my dick got hard. I haven't gotten no play in 3 weeks so seeing a naked body made me hard as fuck.

"I missed you." She said looking back at me, pouting. Ian say nothing and just pulled my pants down. I pulled a condom out and opened the package with my teeth.

"Do we have to use a condom?" She asked and I mugged the fuck out of her.

"duh." I said stale facing her. I won't fucking no bitch raw, not bout to catch me with no babies. Once I rolled the condom on, I rubbed my dick up and down her slit making her moan loud.

"shut up." I said mugging her back. She was doing that on purpose. She knew nobody downstairs knew we were fucking but she wanted the whole world to know.

I slowly entered her and she let out a low moan. I gave slow strokes at first and then started going fast.

"oouu shit!" She whispered yelled as I kept going and pounding into her from behind. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back and I focused on her ass slapping against me. I felt her tighten against me letting me know she was finna release.

"Gon head." I said still giving fast strokes and letting go of her hair. She threw her back and moaned loudly as she came. I pulled out of her and pulled the condom off.

"Fuck Tone." She breathed out and I chuckled watching her turn towards me.

"On yo knees." I spoke and she nodded and got on her knees. She put her mouth around the tip and I immediately put my hand on her head pushing her all the way down.

"Fuck." I whispered and looked down at her. Her head bobbed up and down my dick. She kept going then I felt her teeth brush against my shit making me push her off.

"Sorry." She mumbled and wiped the spit off the side of her face.

"Ain't no sorry, g you just put yo teeth on my shit!" I yelled at her. She looked down and I mugged her pulling up my pants and walking out the room.

"Ain't even get to nut." I mugged the ground walking into the living room and everybody eyes went to me.

"Since when y'all started fucking wit each other?"Shoota side eyed me. I looked behind me and see Shania coming down the steps. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to that girl Akiyla.

"We been messing with each other." Shania said shrugging.

"How long?" Nicole asked squinting her eyes at Shania.

"Don't worry bout it damn." Shania replied mugging her.

"Girl who you talking to?" Mia said looking at nia.

"Not you" Nia mumbled rolling her eyes again.

"Keep rolling 'em they gon get stuck." Akiyla said from beside me. I looked at her to see her playing that childish ass game Roblox.

"First of all won't nobody talkin to yo ass." Nia rolled her neck and I ain't never see nobody exit out of something so fast.

"Girl on my mama yeen talkin to me." Akiyla laughed looking up at Shania.

"You done fucked up." Antman screamed, laughing and doing the most.

"I'm not finna argue wit you." Nia got up and walked out the house. Everybody busted out laughing.

"Bro yal seen that girl face?" FatFat said hitting his knee. I shook my head and got up chuckling.

"Ite yal ima head out, be safe." I nodded at everybody and pulled my pants up walking out the house. I seen shania on the porch and walked past her getting in my car.