XI

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

Tone.

Come open the door.

Is that how you ask?

guh come open this
damn door.

I sighed and set my rolling tray aside and got up. I kicked my feet off the bed, getting up. I walked over to my door and put my bear slippers on then walked out. I was wearing blue boxers and a wife beater.

I walked down the stairs and seen my dad sitting on the couch.

"What you doin 'li nigga?" He asked lookin over his shoulder.

"My friend finna come over." I mumbled and he cut his eyes at me.

"It's a boy?" He questioned and I nodded my head. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the tv. I continued my walk to the front door and opened it.

" 'wassup ma." Tone said reaching to give me a hug. I hugged him and he walked in, making me shut the door.

"Hey, this my pops, pops this Tone." I muttered and my dad turned around mugging then his face relaxed.

"I know Tone ass, I used to watch him when he was a youngin." He kinda shouted.

"You old niggas favorite line." I laughed and he waved us off and turned back to his show on the tv. I grabbed Tone hand and dragged him upstairs to my room.

"What you been on?" Tone questioned taking off his shoes and jacket. He put his gun and a stack of money on my dresser.

"Nun frl, trying to start this skin like." I shrugged and watched as he laid on my bed and put his hands in his pants.

"You fine as hell 'shawt." He mumbled looking at me while licking his lips.

"So I've heard, you tryna smoke?" I asked walking over to my dresser picking my rolling tray up.

It was already three blunts rolled. I was planning to smoke all them by myself but I guess I can share.

"Yea." He spoke and sat up. I walked to the end of the bed, where he was, and sat next to him. He pulled me on his lap and I shrugged it off.

I picked the blunt up and sparked it then took a long pull from it. I inhaled deeply and blew the smoke out. I did that a few more times and passed it to him, lighting the second blunt.

"What you wanted to come over for?" I asked and looked back at him.

"I told you already, I wanna get ta know you." He said taking a pull from the blunt, as I took one from the one I just lit.

"Yea ok." I mumbled as I felt my body relax into his. I felt my eyes droop down and I smiled. The weed I had was some strong shit. I got it from my dad, and everybody know, your parents weed be the best weed.

"Sarai can I get the controller?" Mia walked in, looking down at her phone.

"Mhm it's right by the door." I pointed at the dresser that was by my door making her look up and look at me and Tone.

"Oop." she laughed and hurried up and took the controller then rushed out the room.

"Not gone lie, I'm high as fuck." Tone laughed putting his hand on my thigh, making me wet. I slid off his thigh and looked at him. We made eye contact for a little before I looked away.

"Me too." I rasped out. I felt him grab my face making me look at him again. He eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips multiple time before I felt his lips connect to mine.

Soon his hand went to my thigh and he started feeling on me. I felt his hand get to my area and he cupped it making me moan.

"You wet already." He rasped as he stopped kissing me. I nodded my head and his lips went to my neck. He sucked on this specific spot making me moan again and start grinding on his fingers.

"Fuck." I breathed out as I threw my head back. He disconnected his lips from my neck and pushed me down on the bed.

Once he did that I froze and stopped moving. I gripped his hand and forcefully pushed his hand away.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked, breathing heavy looking down at me.

"Get out." I whispered as my hands started slightly shaking.

"What?" He looked at me like he couldn't hear.

"Bro get out." I said a little louder and he mugged me.

"You a weird ass hoe bro." He mumbled and grabbed his stuff then walking out. I felt tears glide down my eyes and I stood up to turn my lights out.

I went back to my bed and got under the covers then curled my self up in a ball, silently crying.