XX

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

As soon as I got home, I blocked Malik and made a Group FaceTime with Ayanna, Janaya, Samia and Nicole

"Y'all, he already fucked up." I said as soon as everybody joined the call?

"What happened?"

"So boom, why we in the mall or whatever and this girl call Malik name all happy and shit, so why he know the girl and he gone ask for her number." I put my face in the camera and put my lips in the camera.

"He asked for her number in front of you?" Ayanna asked.

"Girl yesss, that's not even the bad part, she gone ask me am I his sister." I squinted my eyes and put my lips together.

"Now she know damn well you don't look like his damn sister." Janaya laughed.

"Exactly, that's what I said!" I yelled.

"Girl, fuck him, somebody that I know throwing a party and im trying to go." Mia shrugged.

"Girl you always trying to go to a damn party, knowing my brother don't play but I'm down. Text me the info." I laughed and left the call.

My phone ringed and it was an unknown number, I answered it and put myself on mute.

"Akiyla list-" I heard and hung up the phone, ain't no way this boy called me from a text now number.

Mia sent me the party info and I decided to take a nap since it didn't start until 10pm.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"First of all, it smell like ass." Janaya scrunched her face up and I busted out laughing.

"No for real, people don't know how to wash they damn ass?" Mia put pinch her nose together with her two fingers.

"I'm finna get highhhhh." Ayanna dragged out. She was the biggest pot head I have ever met.

We walked over to the kitchen and I leaned against the counters.

"Yoo ma." Some fine darkskin walked up to me.

"Heyy." I smiled.

"Guhhhh." Mia side eyed me

"You fine as fuck, lemme get yo number." He smiled and I saw his grills in his mouth. I pulled my phone out my purse and unlocked it then gave him it.

"Damn just like that?" Nicole asked and laughed.

"Just like that." Mia smiled like as proud mom.

"You better answer when I text you." He gave me my phone back and I nodded my head.

"girl run." Ayanna whispered in my ear.

"Wha-" I started to say before I was snatched up by my shirt.