XIV

AKIYLA SARAI JAMES

"Put it on Tone!" I yelled at tone as he moved his face around

"Put it on Tone!" I yelled at tone as he moved his face around. I was trying to get him to do face masks with me but he keep saying he too 'gangsta' for it.

"Stop callin me that, my name Malik, and no." He huffed smacking my hand down making me mug him.

"bitch get out." I said still mugging him. He stopped his movement and looked at me.

"Mmcht man I'll do it damn." He sighed and I clapped happily, dragging him to the vanity desk in my room.

"ok so boom, I gotta spread this on yo face." I spoke, holding up the black face mask.

"The fuck." He disgustingly said and I laughed.

"Anyways, hold yo head back." I said and pulled his head back by his hair. I opened the face mask and squeezed some on my hand.

I began to apply it on his face, adding more on my hand when needed. Once I was completely finished I tapped him and he looked up from his phone.

"Lemme do you next." He stated and got up from the chair, forcing me in it.

"Naw go clean yo hands, for real." I seriously said and he laughed and went to the bathroom then came back.

"Ok so how I do this." He asked me when he walked back over to the vanity and picked up the bottle, trying to read the directions.

"You put some on your hands and apply an even layer to my face." I told him and he nodded. He squeezed some in his hand and began to apply to to my face.

"I does this shit!" He hyped his self up as he finished applying it. I looked in the mirror then looked at him and hummed.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggested and he rolled his eyes. I stood up from the chair and wrapped my arms around his waist. His hands immediately went to my ass and he squeezed it.

"Ok, when can we take this shit off? I can't move my face." He said patting it making me smack his hand down.

"In 5 minutes, I'm finna order some food, you want some?" I asked him as I picked my phone up off the desk.

"Yea, hmm. order it off my phone." He shoved his phone in my hand and I shrugged my shoulders. I won't turning down no free food.

"I'm getting chic-fil-a." I told him.

"Get met the nugget meal." He requested and I nodded my head. I got myself a spicy chicken sandwich mean with a lemonade, then order his stuff with an lemonade also.

I picked a $10 dollar tip for the dasher before confirming the order, and giving him his phone back.

"Ok we can take them off now." I said and dragged him in the bathroom. He began to pull his and I did the same. After we got it off we washed our face and went back to the room.

I grabbed my Roku remote and went to Disney+. Once it opened I clicked my profile and entered the four-digit code. I knew exactly what I wanted us to watch so I went to the search bar and typed In 'Moana.'

I kicked my bear slippers off and slipped into my bed, Malik following after me. I started the movie and we began to watch it.

20 minutes into the movie, the food arrived so Malik went to go get it. We ate while still watching the movie and fell asleep. I had my head on his chest and he had his hand resting on my back.

I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy his company.