Chapter 40 Distance

Start from the beginning

Me and Ashley were sitting in the car. She was driving. She is a pretty good driver but sometimes she thinks like 'fuck the speedlimit'.

I noticed Ashey quicky looked at me and looked back at the road again.

'What', I said.

She just looked at me and that lasted a couple seconds when she said 'I love you'

That made me smile so much. Remember when I told you how I admire the little comments out of nowhere, this was one of them.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. She smiled when I gave a kiss on it.

'Careful, I have to drive'

'Too bad', I smirked.

------------------

It was weird living in her house with my parents but she wasnt here. Ashley left this morning. She said she would skype me in the evening so I was waiting on a text with a time in it.

My mom came into the kitchen with two glasses of tea. She gave me one and sat next to me.

'I know its hard honey but she will be back soon.'

'Thanks mom', I said and gave her a hug. At that moment my phone vibrated. I got a text from Ashley:

'Missing you like crazy but can I facetime you at 7:00 pm?'

I replied back with 'Sure sexy. See you then'

--------------------------

It was 7:00 pm and I was starting to think she forgot me. I get it, she is so busy but it still makes me sad.

I went back to my computer and saw I hac missed calls on skype. They were all from Ashley. I called her back, a little smile was on my face. This proves she didnt forget.

My screen went black but then I saw her. She looked a little bit tired but still good. I have to admit sleepy Ashley is really cute. Even though this one is really hot. I noticed she is only wearing her bra. I cant see the rest.

'Sorry, I know I said facetime but my phone died. Good to see you again baby', she winked.

'Why are you only wearing your bra?', I spoke.

'I just took a shower. Without you unfortunately. Besides I can tease you', Ashley smirked.

'What if my mom walked in? She would think we were having video sex or something'

'Aren't we?', she joked.

'Ashley get that smirk off your face', I said sternly but I failed so I laughed.

A part of me liked it that Ashley was only wearing a bra. Not because of the looks but because she feels this comfortable around me.

'Ashley, Where did you put my hair dryer?', A female voice said. Ashley turned around and I could see it was Kendall. She was wearing a bath robe.

'Im sorry I didnt know you were busy. By the way Hi Demi'

'Hi Kendall', I waved. 'Dont worry we weren't doing anything'

'We were about to', Ashley mocked.

I laughed because she was acting so stubborn.

'Im going to change. Dont forget Ashley, you promised you would keep an eye on Lucky', Kendall said. 'Have a great evening bye', and she was gone.

'So you are sharing a room?', I asked.

'Yes but not a bed. Not that she will be as good as you but still'

'Shut it Ashley. Who is Lucky?', I laughed.

'Lucky is her dog. I prefer to call him Licky because thats what he does.'

'Of course. Its a dog, thats what dogs do', I pointed out.

'But still. I will get him wait.'

Within a couple minutes I could see Ashley again instead of an empty room and she was back with a cute little puppy. The puppy's fur was dark, it looked like some color between brown and black.

'Hi cutie', Ashley spoke towards the puppy. The puppy kept looking around hem. 'That is Demi, my girlfriend', she pointed towards me and smiled. 'Say hi to her', she said and kissed the dog.

Lucky began to lick Ashley because her head waa close to him and he was his chance to lick her.

'Looks like you have competition', Ashley giggled, trying to avoid Lucky's tongue.

'From that? A dog? Seriously Ashley...'

'Alright. We both know you are way better than him', she smirked and putted Lucky down. She grabbed a little ball and threw it across the room.

'Gross Ashley', I chuckled. I watched her playing with Lucky and it amused me. It was so cute, this is an other side of her. The sweet side, the side I know.

'Cant wait to see you again', I said suddenly.

'I agree, I cant touch you via Skype. I mean I like looking at you but it is nice to hold you. But I have only left this morning so you just have to wait baby'

'Cant wait', I replied.