Tpn- what is that?- noremma/ gildon/ annat

(:0 look at me gooo. Ok so basically they escaped and as the two promised Emma and Norman got together. They all are 16. Ray is exploring his inner feelings about not having teenage love while the others start to date inspired by the song "I don't care" by Katherine Li)

Ray sat his headphones on as he fiddled with the pen in his hand, music blasting. He watched the other six of his closest friends. All of them sat in some form of cuddle, he took a deep breath before turning back to the textbook in front of him. Keeping it open but grabbed a random notebook and started to write his thoughts on the page like always so he wouldn't have to bottle them anymore but not need to verbalise them. He scribbled all over the page make notes of things like "I don't care", "I don't mind" "who would want summon who treat them like the best". He heard movement so quickly shutting the notebook and went back to reading the textbook.

"Hey Ray. Ray? Oh right your deafening yourself with music" Norman dryly laughed to himself. Smiling more when the others laughed at his comment.

"It's probably my chemical romance or something" Emma beamed at Norman, giggling slightly

Anna smiled before chiming into the conversation "Nah it's Bo Burnham. I can hear it from here and he's going through a stage of only that artist. He does it"

"You really are his little sister aren't you"

"That's what happens when you have to share a room with him for a year"

"yea... Again sorry about that"

"don't be, I didn't mind"

Norman tapped Ray's shoulder eventually getting his attention. Ray paused the music and turned to face norman. 

"the six of us were planning to head out, you want to join?"

"oh uh, sure"

Ray quickly packed his things up and followed the group, watching Norman have his arm around Emma, Don giving gilda a piggyback and Anna was holding hands with Nat. The raven baire dboy internally sighed not jealous just what be assumed was joy for his friends but curious when he was going to have that.  

The group went around the store just doing some shopping together when Emma gave off the idea of them going on a triple lunch date with Ray as well. 

"you guys enjoy I need to head back"

"huh? How come Ray?"

"I just want to thats all, enjoy lunch"

Emma went to speak before being cut off by Anna 'if youre sure, if you need anything just text us"

"yea I know"

Ray waited a minute before walking off looking back to see the others all immediately smiling again and racing off. He smiled a little to himself and continued to walk home.