Tpn- not a story just a thiught

Okay this is more just a thought of mine but with the solider poet king thing going around I wanted to relate it to tpn so beee we go.
Using the main three so Emma, Norman and Ray.
I've also made little pictures of them in this :3

Now I think Emma would be the Solider. Not cuz she's the 'athletic one'
The description for the soldier is as follows
"There will come a soldier
Who carries a mighty sword
He will tear your city down"
Righteousness. Strength. Violence. You see a door and break through it. You wonder, sometimes, if anger is the only thing you can feel. Remember : love is passion too.
You made your own rules and will follow them to death. You try and forget that there is only one rule, and that it is "FIGHT".
You are tired of fighting. You try to forget that, too, and keep going. You dream of quiet. Your love is where you heal. God knows you deserve to. (Really. You deserve to.)"

We know that canonically Emma was the one who wanted to fight and save everyone. But as the story continued she tired and sometimes doubted herself. She was passionate about the love she had for her family and she was ready to do anything to protect them, putting herself in danger for their needs.

The boys were hard so if you disagree, in a polite way feel feee to debate it with me :D I went back and forth with these two so much as they both have aspects for king and poet

But then again Norman could be argued for the soldier >:(

I then think Norman would be the poet. It's not the best fit but
The poet's description is as follows
"There will come a poet
Whose weapon is His word
He will slay you with His tongue"
Loneliness. Strength. Joy. You are powerful, but struggle believing it. You think you're not enough. Here's the truth : you are. You sing songs and hope they carry faith, because you have run out if it, and yet you still throw your heart out to the world and hope it makes it through. You convince yourself that pain is art because at least then, you will always have something to create. You are tired of stumbling through life. You dream of a ground you can stand on. One day, you will dance.
Your love is where you feel - without fear"

He wasn't exactly lonely per say but he didn't tell Ray and Emma about his side mission and dealt with it on his own. We know he doubts himself and feels like he had to use his strength (his intelligence) to solve the world. We know he was tired of the demon world and was trying anything to get out of it. He wanted to make a new world, a steady world for his friends and family.  Also we know canonically he likes Emma and was ready to do the risky escape for her :>
Sure he does have some King traits but I think this suits more just simply because of what I said above^^

  Also we know canonically he likes Emma and was ready to do the risky escape for her :>Sure he does have some King traits but I think this suits more just simply because of what I said above^^

Therefore Ray is the king.
The description for the king is
"There will come a ruler
Whose brow is laid in thorn
Smeared with oil like David's boy"
Duty. Strength. Resignation. You were told to do things and you did them. The world is something that was put into your hands and that you must deal with - so you will.
You have a rigid back and steady hands, either metaphorically or physically. Is it nature or nurture ? You don't know.
You are tired of being steady. You dream of feeling alive. Not that you aren't, but, sometimes, it's hard to remember that there is a heart between your ribs.
Your love is where you breathe. Come on, breathe. In. Out. It starts now."

First off: he wasn't exactly told to be a spy, he made that choice himself but he gave himself that duty in order to protect his friends. He knew about the secret and kept it, he dealt with and showed nothing that he knew. Sure he said he'd have to survive when he gets out of the farm but that also means he wants to be alive but at that same time being in the farm made him feel not human. He felt he couldn't show anything.

 He felt he couldn't show anything