I hate m- -tsukiyams

(angsty wangsty- ew the fuck did I just say. Its either the no sleep or paranoia of school tomorrow but here we go and yams is dating yachi. Sorry yachi (not cuz of yams) cuz of the drama your mere existence will have caused in this >:). So evil of me (how ba-a-a-ad can I be~) light stfu is what you may be thinking. how about no.)

yAchi and yamaguchi have been dating for over a month now. Despite tsukishima's hate of people and being near them, he started to feel left out and abandoned by the boy he once called his closest friend. Every time the blonde boy would ask Yamaguchi to hang out it'd be the same thing 'i can't i'm busy.' followed by an excuse but tsukishima knew it was a lie, he knew it wasn't true.

The group had practice and tsukishima decided to give yamaguchi a taste of his own medicine xo he spent the time he was free talking to the others, not enough to be suspicious but enough to be seen by yamaguchi and make him feel the way the salty boy had been. However no matter how hard tsuki tried yamaguchi just focused on yachi or the occasional talk with suga or the other first years.

Tsukishima had enough so he walked out to the changing room starting to change into his normal glasses and ripping the knee and elbow guards off himself like they were band aids before staring down at his hands and quietly yet rage filled dropped fbem to his side. He froze when he heard a knock on the door, Sugawara walked in.

"Can I sit with you?"

"I guess"

"Alright. Just so you know everyones gone to the outside court, daichi saw the weather was nice and-"

"Right"

"So what's wrong? I want to help you, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to though. No pressure"

"It's just.... I'm being replaced and i know why but it doesn't help i hate mys-"

"Please don't say that Tsukishima"

"Yeah well it's true"

"I know but trust me wallowing in self hatred will make you feel more worthless and this whole replacement thing, we can work through it.'' Suga saw tsukishima start to break down so gently pulled him into a side hug, comforting the younger year. "Let it out, that'll help and if you want i can continue to talk or be quiet"

"Talking helps, don't tell anyone"

"I won't. And okay, how about some random things the idiots of the group did?"

"Sure"

—------bonus—-------

Noya and Tanaka heard silent sobs and two people talking knowing not to interrupt. Noya walked past the door muttering to tanaka

"we have a case of soggy french fries"

"It shows emotion"

"Yea dude but this beat is kinda a vibe"

Noya started flossing to the sound of the sobs, so tanaka joined in the two idiots slowly progressing into fortnite dances.