⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 03 Subtle Connections ⁂

ابدأ من البداية

Everyone laughed.

Bai Yutang thought for a while and handed over the information to Jiang Ping,

"To be honest, I also have some special feelings about this case. It may not be that simple. Try to find as many clues as possible!"

"Yes!"

Jiang Ping took the information and began to try his best to find clues.

Others are still very idle without clues. Bai Yutang went to dinner with Zhan Zhao, but when he reached the elevator, the phone rang.

And after listening to it, it was Bai Jin Tang calling.

"Big Brother?"

"Are you free?"

Bai Jin Tang asked.

"What's the matter?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"Something happened."

Bai Jin Tang said a word, and Bai Yutang frowned,

"Uh, you said that the dead star named Qin Tian?"

Bai Jin Tang was silent for a while,

"No, it's the other one."

"Also?! Big Brother, do you really want to go and say goodbye!"

Bai Yutang shook his head and sighed, Zhan Zhao, came over,

"What's the matter? Dead again?"

"Who died this time?"

Bai Yutang asked him with a sigh.

"Not dead."

Bai Jin Tang said,

"The situation is a bit complicated, so let's deal with it when you have time, and bring Xiao Zhao with you."

"Oh?"

Bai Yutang was confused, looked at Zhan Zhao, and went downstairs with him.

The two drove to Bai's office building and saw Da Ding and Xiao Ding standing at the door, waving at them.

Bai Yutang parked the car in front of the building and asked,

"What happened?"

Xiao Ding thought for a while and said mysteriously,

"A very, very strange thing!"

Zhan Zhao looked at the sky and said,

"You two, don't give a shit, can you? What's the matter?"

The twins took the two to the top floor together, opened the door of the office, and saw Bai Jin Tang sitting at the desk reading documents, next to several men in black with stern faces. These people Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang knew each other, they were Bai Jin Tang's bodyguards, and they were usually responsible for protecting Gong Sun.

"Big Brother?"

Bai Yutang looked at Bai Jin Tang in confusion and saw him pouting at the opposite side, motioning them to look at the sofa by the door.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were stunned for a moment, then turned to look and saw a person sitting on the sofa by the door.

The man was pale, thin, and in a bad state of mind. He was dressed in black and sat on the sofa with fists clenched in both hands, staring straight ahead.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao would never have known this person, but they happened to watch a movie about Qin Tian just now, so they were very impressed with him.