hurts

Your pov

I am feeling so bad right now, cause of me everyone is having trouble, taehyung can't live his life peacefully, hobi oppa who loved taehyung as his own brother, he started hating him as he said a while ago. Jimin the man i met some hours ago wants to help me and he is standing against his own bestfriend, Jin oppa who was an stranger some hours ago now he is the one who is protecting me and my child.

I wonder where those persons are,whom i call my family, where's my dad, where's yeonjun, where's my in laws. Sometimes life hits hard, all those people whom i confidently claimed mine are nowhere to be find, the one and only man i loved never loved me back, i am tired, i am fed up with these shits, i hate myself for this.

Maybe i was wrong.
Maybe i was not enough.
Maybe i don't deserve any of them.

Third person pov

Whole house was facing chaos, jin giving lecture to taehyung and hoseok, jimin was too stunned to speak,    (y/n) was sitting on couch like a dead body. There was too noice in the house cause of jin and taehyung's argument which was not ending from past twenty minutes, taehyung had passed all the limits in his wrath he had said many bad things to jimin and jin, he was not watching his words, hobi was not interfering in argument of two brothers. Suddenly jin shouted on taehyung which seeked everyones attention towards them, jin was about to say something when doorbell ringed and this doorbell had more audacity then any of the man standing in the house, jin indicated jimin to open the door and jimin did as jin said. There he met a unfamiliar man but the girl in the house and that girl's husband knew very well who that men is.

It was Choi Yeonjun. He seemed terrified, he seemed pale, he seemed scared.

Soon yeonjun's eye saw a small figure of a girl sitting on couch, for yeonjun she seemed more small and weak, she was not happy, she had an aura around her which was screaming sadness and pain.

Yeonjun ran to her and embraced her, soon the tall man started sobbing and the girl who was life less a minute ago came back to her senses and she hugged him back with all might she had.

Yeonjun: i-i was scared, i thought i will never see you again.

You: yeon-yeonjun-ah, it hurts.

Yeonjun: i am sorry.

Taehyung: why you are sorry, the bad man is standing here it's me. It's fucking ME. My one best friend betrayed me and other cares about the bitch whom he met some months ago and my own brother is standing against me.

Jin: taehyung you are framing us wrong.

Taehyung: yeah. Exactly, i am framing you guys wrong. You know what hyung i don't even believe that the child this bitch is carrying is mine.

You: don't call me bitch.

Taehyung: yeah exactly i should call you slut, who just attract mans towards her, firstly you had this bastard named yeonjun then hobi hyung, i feel bad for areum noona and those two innocent child and now jimin and jin hyung too!

You: Taehyung!!! It hurts.

Taehyung: oh! Does sluts feel hurt when there real face-

Taehyung was cutted off by a furious yeonjun, yeonjun punched him right in face and taehyung felt down and no one did anything, yeonjun started beating taehyung badly, taehyung was half beaten by hoseok and now yeonjun was beating. A unexpected person started stopping yeonjun. It was     (y/n).