Bipolar

Your pov

I knew he is a bad guy, a cold hearted man and many more but never knew he is bipolar too.

Oh my god.

How many more fucking surprises, give me an electric shock instead of these shocks.

Firstly he applied ointment and then squeezed my shoulders.

Dickhead

Sound of doorbell dragged me out from mine cursing session.

I went towards my bedrooms door opened it and i bumped into him, he was staring at me.

Why ?

And finally he spoke.

Tae: Do you want me to change that shirt of yours, i meant 'mine which is on you'.

You: hu- No! No! I'll do it myself.

Tae: Go change RIGHT NOW.

You: Ye-yeah. Going.

Taehyung POV

I was in drawing room when i heard doorbell, i dragged myself cause i know she must be doing something.

I was going to open the door but she bumped into me.

She is still wearing my shirt.

Huh.

I told her to go and change that shirt after staring at her for good two minutes.

I need doctor.

This girl is making me sick.

From that incident only her image is repeating in my mind.

That flawless body, that shoulder but those scars given by me too.

Again the door bell rang, UGH coming wait!!!!!

I was about to curse the person but better i stopped cause it was hobi hyung.

Hobi: oh  taehyung, came soon from your office today?

Areum: hobi-ah he came for some couple time after we both left. Right tae.

Tae: No, no noona it's not like that i was not feeling good, that's it.

Hobi/Areum: ohhhhh

Tae: you both don't wanna come inside ? *flustered*

Hobi: yeah we wanna come on baby.

Third person pov

Soon you joined them, after your arrival hobi and Areum was still teasing taehyung through eyes and he was enough good to keep hus calm in front of you.

Areum excused herself cause she wanted to use restroom so, you, taehyung and hobi was left and hobi started the conversation again which ended up being awkward.