Raped

Y/N

He started to kiss me more hungrily which gave me goosebumps and I started to cry and beg Infront of him.

" leave me" My words were muffled by his lips.

I was not supposed to be here, like this, that's not like how i wanted me to have a intimate moment with my husband.

I kept pushing him, soon he picked me up like I weighted nothing. I was thrown on his bed, I tried to run but he pulled me towards him by mine ankle.

I slapped him.

I slapped him hard everything stopped and only the sound of our heavy panting were heard. he looked at me with anger and started to take his shirt and he pulled me once again and I slapped him again. "Stay the fuck away from me you pervert" I am talking a lot without thinking today.

"pervert? huh" he snapped at me and started to choke me. I kept trying to get out of his grip but at one point I was just seeing black, darkness everywhere, when I felt like I it's the end of mine story, light came back. I was coughing badly and seeking as much as oxygen I can. I cried miserably while seeking air. this is what feels like dying. I lost my power. I can't even lift my fingers.

I am pathetic I made things simple for him. He tore my dress apart, I was half naked but I was unable to cover myself, I felt disgusted by myself. I tried to stop him, I begged him.

my voice was getting much more weaker then before, I tried to push him once again with whatever power I had only to get my hand tied above my head.

He took of his pants and I laid there knowing I can't do anything at all.

he started to enter his dick inside me and I felt a sharp pain and I squirmed inside him, some painful yelps left my mouth and I cried loudly screaming at my lung.

"don't act like you are virgin or something" he laughed at me.

I am virgin. I was pure for good reason, I wanted someone special to feel special by it. but right now I am here feeling pathetic.

"oh my you are actually virgin? what a shame" His words made me somehow confused.

At some point in all of this I lost consciousness and I lost myself.

IN MORNING

Taehyung

I saw her sleeping silently and her question made me rethink why I married her. I don't know myself. I met her through my father, first time when I saw her my heart did some stupid things but my brain reminded me that I have a girlfriend and I never met her again.

After some months when I was going through that breakup phase between me and my girlfriend dad came to me and asked me to marry her and without thinking about anything or I should say while thinking about my past I said yes to marry her. I did as my girlfriend did I also married someone else.

I threw some water on her face to wake her up.

Y/N

I was sleeping silently but suddenly i felt water hit my face. I gasped and gazed towards him but an unknown fear made me look away, I somehow fear him.

"Make yourself useless and make me some breakfast" and I heard his deep and husky voice ordering me to make breakfast and listening his order like a puppy I stood up and found my way to kitchen.

I was making some coffee and warmed up some bread on pan because I neither had energy neither there was grocery in this house.

"what are you making?" He asked me and I turned back to find him dressed in suit like a gentleman.

"c-coffee and bread" I stuttered and turned back.

he came near me and got hold of my hand and put on the hot pan and I tried to take it back but he kept it there with force. after some time he let go of my hand and kept looking at it.

he started to dig his finger in my burned flesh making me scream, "don't you know I don't like coffee? hm?" he whispered clenching his jaw.

"how the fuck I can you idiot" I screamed in pain and I realised that I fucked up.