Sweet kisses

Taehyung POV

I was just thinking about (y/n), specially what she demanded. She wants me to act like a lovey dovey with her, i don't want to.

But

Maybe, i should.

Should i ?

Allright, I am doing it, just for some days, some days.

She gives me creeps like she is gonna die, and if she died then i don't care, i really don't.

Your pov

I woke up and checked the time and it was Seven'o clock, freaking seven, wtffff! I slept a lot, i have to cook dinner.

I rushed downstairs to kitchen and unnie was cooking food, i went towards her.

You: Unnie leave it I'll cook.

Areum: yahh why you always act like those typical house wifes, huh

You: unnie i will cook let me do it just go and take rest.

Areum: hey you little one you need rest me and my babies are enthusiastic.

Tae: leave it, no one from you both is gonna cook

You: t-then

Areum: YOU ARE GONNA COOK

Tae: No no i will order noona.

Areum: *sigh* if you was gonna cook then i was gonna call ambulance and fire brigade for sure.

Tae: *whines* noona i know how to cook.

You: *wtf did he just whined*

Taehyung POV

I went to check on (y/n) and don't found her in room then i checked bathroom but she was not there.

I went downstairs when i heard her and Areum noona bickering on who will cook.

As i thought of acting lovey dovey with her so i am gonna order food.

Yeah,

I'm being a "good husband"

When we ordered food, we went to living room and started watching movies, some melodramatic kind cause noona wanted to watch them.

Me and (y/n) was bickering over action movie or marvel movies, she said marvel contains action too but being a stubborn person i denied and she agreed but had a sad pout on her face, which didn't got unnoticed by noona so she gave a full and final judgment that we will watch a melodramatic movie.

We was watching a movie then a scene came where a women was struggling while giving birth, she was shouting.

The fuck

Does it hurts that much?

I glanced at noona who was watching it with a straight face, while (y/n) was covering her ears, she had a frown on her face, she can't see someone in pain.