you are.......

Taehyung kissed my cheeks and left me dumbfounded over there. I was scared something was wrong there, he is acting weird but maybe because of his parents. I went down when he called me, I saw taehyung and yeonjun they both were looking stunning as always.

 I went down when he called me, I saw taehyung and yeonjun they both were looking stunning as always

I went towards taehyung but yeonjun pulled me from my arm and whispered * hot as always*. I felt my cheeks becoming red like a tomato and taehyung noticed it and left from there giving me hint that he is mad on me , i ran behind him yeonjun followed me. Taehyung opened the passengers seat's door, i was about to sit but he stopped me and said * not you, yeonjun you can sit * yeonjun nodded and sat saying * gamsahamnida * he sat and i sat next to taehyung. The car drive was too much silent because me and my BESTFRIEND yeonjun was there, usually when we are with each other people don't like us cause we make too much noise, at this thought a small smile appeared on my face making me realize i smiled after many days, i didn't wanted any one to notice it specially taehyung so i turned my gaze towards window. From corner of my eyes i saw yeonjun using his phone silently. Maybe our relationship was making him feel weird, we was friend then bestfriends and before my marriage this dickhead proposed me ughhhhhhhh CHOI YEONJUN. Maybe i should had said yes to him, maybe i was not gonna to marry Mr. Ice aka my husband. I was interrupted by deep voice of taehyung and i saw we reached to a 5 star hotel. Woaaahhhhh. It's quite nice.
When we reached there we found taehyung's parents and saw his dad waving us to indicate them, we went towards them and he said:

Tae's dad: Actually we are not gonna have normal dinner it is a little get together for you sweetheart* he indicated at me and he made me realize my dad a sudden goosebumbs ran through my body from my dad's thought *
Mom: Yahhh honey tell her more* she poked her elbow in his arm, they are sweet couple*
Tae's dad : ughh yeah and tae's friends are going to be there and later after some time your dad will join us.

I became too much happy listening about dad and yeah i was internally dancing and yeonjun said something.

Yeonjun : hahaha actually uncle i know she is dancing internally.

I met taehyung's all freinds they all are charming and good but only this man whom i married is cold af. Shit.
Time passes slowly and i was happy first time i felt like 'I love socializing' hahahaha.
I saw taehyung coming towards me having that same cold face but ge stumbled by a table he is such an dumbass.

Tae: we need to go home
You: but why
Tae: let's go*coldly*
You: uh ok, but let's take everyone home and yeonjun will also-
Tae: he will come with mom and dad just let him have some good time with my parents.
You: uh ok but is everything all right you are looking little-
Tae: sorry babe you are not coming with me.*walking in the speed of running*
You: ahh sorry sorry i am coming wait* chasing him* * wait did he just called me babe*

You followed him till car running behind him. He opened car's seat you sat in he came and sit from other side.

Tae: did you met your dad
You: yeah he was so happy
Tae: i never knew......leave it
You: * whatttttttt this dickhead meant by leave it*
what you never knew.

He tugged your hair and said * you are cute* and leaned towards you to kiss you and that time you felt something wrong. He was smelling  just like alcohol which made you push him away cause you knew this single kiss can get worse.