Happy couple arrival

Taehyung pov
I went towards our room and i knew that i was way too much hard on her, i beated her brutually to but i will not melt towards her cause what happened with me was much more bad. I went inside and saw her still on the floor, like seriously, this girl. WAIT!!! SHE IS BREATHING OR NOT..... No, no what i am thinking i beated her i didn't killed her. Ughhhhh.

I splashed some cold water on her and luckily she opened her eyes. I was scared to death this bitch was not even waking up. I acted cold towards her.

Tae: hey wake up and make some breakfast.
You: *I was having fucking headache i was unable to see face of that moron and i was only hearing him ordering around and i nodded weakly*
Tae: And yeah hoseok hyung and his wife is coming over so yeah get ready and do all the house chores.
You: don't you have senses *I mumbled *
Tae: WHAT-
you: don't you have a mother fucking mind. YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG.
tae: hey you don't dare to shout on me
You: why huh? I can'tshout on you and YOU THINK YOU CAN ABUSE ME. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

She felt a sting on her right cheek and she felt down. She started to cry again and taehyung grabbed her from her hairs and made her stand and said * clean this all and wear something descent, cause hoseok hyung and his wife is coming over and AGAIN. BEHAVE. GOOD. IN. FRONT. OF. THEM.*

As it was said the poor soul got up and cleaned the mess around her and took a long warm shower which was needed. While dressing she again saw her body which was making her feel disgusted.

~Time skip~
~hoseok's arrival~

Your pov

Again i got to see that charming face and that happy women. Looking at them always gives me a reality check that we are just opposite to them, hoseok is a bright and charming man but taehyung he is an cold man, hoseok loves her wife too much and taehyung dreams about someone. Huh!. My bloody fate. I am jealous of them. I was snapped out when hoseok's wife said something to me. She said * i would like to talk to her in some privacy * and the excited man near her said * what so private babe * and his wife who gave a annoying look said * ughhh hobi-ah it's 'ladies talk' * she emphasized the word ladies and came towards me and dragged me to directly our shared room.

I was damn confuse how she knew our room. It took two fucking days me to memorise the whole freaking house. Seemed like she was reading my mind she said * Tae and hobi they both are good friends and we often come here but after my pregnancy it's first i am coming and meeting you personally. Oh by the way you can call me unnie.* I made a ' ok ' face and she smiled.

But soon she asked me something which made my heart skip thousand of beats.

Hobi's wife: is tae abusing you? * she said touching your face, which made you flinch a little bit*

You: uhh... no. U- Unnie. Why?

Hobi's wife: uh itsit's like- nevermind. If something is wrong you can talk to me.

You: which month is this?

Hobi's wife : What??

You: your pregnancy? As your bump is quite big , so it made me ask.

Hobi's wife: it's mine 7th month and it's quite big cause we are expecting twins. It's so cute na.

You: wow you are lucky unnie. Like you have a great husband, you are expecting twins.  Wow!

Hobi's wife : Actually i am lucky that's true. Uh by the way i wanna say that as it is mine 7th month of pregnancy soon it will be 8th after a week and cause of twins there are many complications and hobi is also going somewhere, so-

You: so what unnie?

Hobi's wife : can i live here with you. You know it will be a big help for me. I can help you with house chores too.

You: no need i am glad you are going to be here tae will also happy listening this.

Hobi's wife: thanks.

You: unnie~~ don't make me fell embarrassed.

Hobi's wife: you are whining like child.

Hobi's wife's pob
I knew something is wrong i told hobi but no! Hobi listening me against tae. Ughh. By the way this girl is good at lying, her bruises were visible through makeup, when i touched her she flinched too but she said it's alright between them. Huh!!!.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late updates. But i am trying my best and please read my another book. It's an jk ff.
Give love!
Votes!
Comments!

And read it~

Somehow the picture of taehyung, i added in starting made me remember gong yoo from goblin one drama

Somehow the picture of taehyung, i added in starting made me remember gong yoo from goblin one drama. Lol.