Away

Third person pov

It's been six months from the day (y/n) left, her absence triggers some peoples, some are living in dead silence like she didn't even existed, some are relieved that she is living her life on her own. Happily.

When taehyung's parents got to know that there son has divorced his wife and let her leave and live alone specially in her pregnancy, they was beyond furious (y/n) was a daughter figure to them and she felt like she have no one to rely on, they decided to leave taehyung as well on his own but after looking at his wasted figure they decided to give him some love which he needs and not leave their son alone.

(Y/n)'s father was not happy with his daughter's decision but he was not sad too, he was guilty, he knew somehow he was also responsible for her decision. He wanted to apologize, he wanted for forgivness from his daughter, her little more distance made him realise his mistake.

Hobi and Areum was happy cause they got to know from yeonjun that (y/n) is living her life peacfully.

Jin and jimin was also ok with her descision.

At last, Taehyung was wasting himself in guilt and pain of hurting, torturing love of his life, he disrespected her love towards him. He was getting intoxicated day and night,he was taking out his anger on his body, he was working out day and night, he was drinking day and night, he just wished for his wife or ex-wife to support him, forgive him, he just wanted her to love him back but he knew it's around impossible. He didn't even knew where she is.

Away from all this chaos (y/n) had made a happy small world for her child and herself, she had done a job in a cafe with a sweet owner, he always praised her for her work, as she had entered her third trimester she got her maternal leave, she had saved enough money for her child's birth, being a sweet and kind personality she got love from everyone around her. (Y/n) was also working in a old age home not for money but for some ease of mind and she was getting some money too. She was happy.

Your pov

I was on my maternal leave, so i don't have to go and work at cafe, my boss is so kind, he knows what it means to be a single parent, he always supported me, his wife died while giving birth to there child, these kind of shi-- things scares the fu--.

Ugh! I need to stop myself from cursing, my baby is listening to me 24/7.

Old lady: (y/n)-ah you have to stop zoning out darling.

You: um-uh yeah. Hehe.

Old lady: look your phone is buzzing from past minute.

You: oh yeah. Thanks.

On the phone

Other side: is it (y/n)?

You: yeah it is.

Other side: mam, do you know choi yeonjun.

You: um yeab but what's the matter. tell me?

Other side: Mam mr. Cho had been in a severe accident and he is in city hospital right now. We called you cause you was in his emergency list too as his mom was not picking up. Can you come here, as soon as possible? Mam? Mam? Are you there?