craved for love

Taehyung POV

I was sitting in the corridor of hospital a little far from (y/n)'s room, she will hate me.

I ruined her life.

Perfectly.

I don't remember when i respected her, she was always there for me, but i was always a bastard.

Hobi hyung didn't let me meet (y/n), i know i deserve this but at least let me see her.

Maybe he did right,

It will be good if i don't meet her, she will breakdown again and this time i will be the re- *chuckles* i am the reason always.

I know if i asked her to keep- no not at all, i will not do that.

I destroyed her life, she don't deserve that.

You fucked up taehyung-ah.

Hobi: where is she!!! * grabs taehyung's collar*

Taehyung: who the fu- (y/n) wh-where the hell she went hyung you was there with he-

Hobi: you did something with her don't you

Taehyung: * chuckles* oh really hyung, a while ago you was shouting that i will take care of her, WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS, TELL ME, TELL ME JUNG HOSEOK.

hobi: i- i don't know taehyung-ah find her, help me.

Taehyung: no need i will do it by myse-

Hobi: highlight my word Kim Taehyung i said "help me"

Areum: s-stop fighting and find her *standing with the help of nurse*

Taehyung: noona, you are alright? How are those two monke-

Areum: stop it taehyung drop that genuine behaviour, don't forget that you abused your wife, i don't think your mom and dad gave you this upbringing, or did th-

Taehyung: ENOUGH, why everyone is blaming me, she diserved that, SHE FUCKING DID.

Areum: NO, she didn't- ahh she didn't deserved.

Hobi: leave it babe, miss please take her away. Taehyung let's find her.

Taehyung: she must be at her mom's grave, l-last time she went there too.

Third person pov

Hobi and taehyung went to graveyard to find her but came with disappointment, she was not there.

Hobi suggested to ask her father, she must have gone there but taehyung denied saying he never loved her.

After one hour and twenty minutes of asking the nearby people and the passerby they   gave in, but suddenly a small girl came towards them, she had chocolate all over her face, she gestured hobi to come at her level and hobi did so, she wiped away hobi's unnoticed tears, but this tears didn't get unnoticed by this little soul.

Soon hobi felt a spark of hope, from nowhere hobi showed her picture of (y/n), a smiling and happy (y/n).

Only one word left that little girl's mouth which made both men happy, she said   '(y/n) unnie'.

They asked her where she met her, she told them at the bakery some blocks away, she was buying cake and she bought some chocolates for this little girl whose name was Ara.

Now they had hope once again to find her but why, why you bought cake at this moment. That was triggering them.

Now after this bakery there was only one place where you can go, it was taehyung's home.

They went to taehyung's home and when they opened the door they was greeted with dead silence but some shuffling sound confirmed your presence.

They went towards kitchen, where they expected you are, and yeahhh there you are.

A broken (y/n) sitting in corner leaning on fridgerator and talking to her invisible baby, she was whispering to her tummy but enough loud for these two mens.

You: baby don't think that i will let you die, remember baby this world is beautiful but some people makes this world look bad.

I will love you till i die, i will cherish till you die.

I-I am sorry i can't ask your dad to love you but believe me i will be your dad.

I will love you baby.

Hobi: (y/n)-ah

You: o-oppa, oh tae you came too come sit here i bought your favourite cake, sit we should celebrate. First time in our relation we are having a happy news equally.
*lits up candle and blows it then makes a wish loudly and cuts the cake*

I wish my husband, oops my ex husband and father of my child gets someone whom he love and someone whom he deserves, i a-admit that i am not made for him. Every time when we had a bad time in our relation was just cause of me.

Taehyung: (y/n)

You: Taehyung-ah do you know what was a good news for you, i signed divorce papers they are right there on that table. And the good news which is for me is that i got someone who will love me, my child. *chuckles like a maniac*

Eat the cake taehyung-ah

*taehyung throws the cake away but you laugh like a maniac and took the cake and starts eating it from the floor*

Taehyung: enough, ENOUGH (y/n)

You: oppa, you know what this so called husband of mine and best friend of your gave me divorce paper when he got to know that i am pregnant.

Taehyung: no i didn't knew you are pregnant.

You: no problem taehyung me and my baby will away from you and your hyejin, oh by the way there is a parcel on our rooms bed saying 'to my love from hyejin' . Is she beaut-

Before she can say anything she passed out, she left two men standing there, one with heavy heart and one with a guilty one.

~~~~~

Brooo at least give some fucking responces my life needs some motivation at least tell me how i am doing, i will ki- cry a lot.

Pleaseee do vote, comment.😫😫😤