why?

Taehyung POV

I was standing outside of graveyard waiting for her to come out, like yeah! She was in hospital some hours ago so she need someone.

But,

Why?

Why? I am being that someone....... I was so mean, but she deserves it.

She is fool, she ran away from hospital just to visit her mom's grave, if she had asked me to take her here-

I was never gonna allow her to come here. She knows me better then myself.

Ah she is here, speak of the devil- but she is not devil she just crave for love. Right?

She will live long though.

Oh fuck how pale she looks, it seems like i have to dig a grave for her right now.

Hey! Wait did she just ignored me, is she is going all way home alone in this form.

Tae: hey!!! (Y/n), come with me.

You: but i don't want to, i wanna take a walk, i don't feel-

Tae: I don't care what the fuck you feel or not, so just keep your ass inside the car, or else i will force you to sit in car.

You: I know that you don't care about what i feel so stop telling me again and again.

Tae: yeah, yeah just sit in car, noona has been calling me from last twenty minutes and i am just ignoring those calls  cause of you.

You: Cause of me?

Tae: yeah! If i picked up the call she will ask me to hand over the phone to you and if i didn't she will claim that i killed you or something.

You: you made your own image like this.

Tae: Aishh these pick up lines.

Did i said something WRONG why she is so quiet, why she is not speaking.

It's freaking ten minutes, she didn't speaked in this ten minutes ride, wae?

Wait! It's just ten minutes. Stop it tae you are acting like a possessive man.

She is sleeping, she was tired.

~time skip~

Your pov

We reached home, i will not say 'sweet home', whoever says sweet home it doesn't means that the house is sweet in taste, it means the house hold sweet memories of them and their loving ones, but i neither have sweet memories, neither loving ones.

Ah wait unnie she is here but soon, not that soon but soon she will leave too.

She will be a good mother.

Areum: yahh where are you! Come back, Right. Now.

You: hahaha unnie, i was here just a little bit zoned out.

Areum: how? Like how? How you can still smile (y/n)- ah it must be hurting right?

You: Unnie i am strong. That's it.