same.

Your pov

I woke up in a unknown surrounding, my head was hurting like hell.

Soon i noticed unnie next to me sleeping on a small couch like thing and that seemed uncomfortable, i recognised that i am in hospital and she is takinh care of me.

I decided to wake unnie and tell her to go home, cause i can take care of myself, like you know i am enough old.

I called her out and realised it's hard to talk, or even whisper.

Still i called her out, she is pregnant it must be hard for her and for her two childs too.

You: un-unie. Unnie

Areum: ye-yeah are you all right you need something.

You: n-no, why you are sleeping like this. It is uncomfortable for a pregnant lady.

Areum: yaah (y/n) stop being my mother, you are on hospital bed. And i am taking care of you but i felt a little bit sleepy so i slept here.

You: unnie go back home i will take care of myself.

Areum: what's wrong with you two, that bastard is not telling me what happened to you and you are saying me to go home!! MRS KIM, I AM JUST BEING GOOD AND CARING FOR YOU BOTH.

Hobi: ba-babe calm down. Sorry (y/n)-ah she is just scared for you and you know these pregnancy hormones.

You: ye-yeah i don't m-mind
*tears build up in eyes*

Areum: ahhh (y/n) don't cry i didn't meant it, sorry. I am really sorry.

Hobi: it's not good time to ask but will you tell us what happened to you.

You: ah i....... i just felt down, eventually tae was there.

Areum: Are you sure?

You: yeah unnie, what else can happen.

Areum: maybe tae can h-

Hobi: BABE!!!

You: no unnie it's not like that but where he is right now.

Hobi: his shirt was all stained with your blood and he was crying endlessly so i suggested him to go home but he was not in right state to drive so i droped him to home and came.

You: oh allright.

Areum: hobi-ah go home i will stay here with her.

Hobi: no you come I'll drop you home, I'll stay with her.

Areum: i am say-

Tae: no need noona i will stay here.

Hobi: maybe he is right.

Areum: how you can let her stay with him when we know he hited her. Huh? *whispered to hobi*

Hobi: we are not sure Areum.

Areum: but i am.

Hobi: enough he will stay here.

Areum: yaah