Unexpected Guests

I felt down as i was about to yell on taehyung suddenly the door bell rang and he went to open the door leaving me on floor. I stood up not wanting to make any scene in front of my laws.

As door open taehyung's mom hugged her tightly which made me miss my mom but i never saw her. Taehyung's mom's eye gaze shifted on me and it melted after looking me as she was satisfied by me where on door taehyung was welcoming his father but when he was about to close the door his eye freezed and turned cold i was looking at him blankly when his mom said:

Tae mom: Jagiya we have a gift for you* she said indicating towards the door, taehyung moved a bit and i saw*

Taehyung POV
As i was happy looking my parents y/n was also happy meeting them i was about to close the door i saw her father my eyes freezed on him but soon i saw that same men whom we met in party yeonzun......or yeonjun maybe my eyes became cold i turned to see y/n thinking she called them but my mom said they was gift from her side means she called them.......WTF.

Your pov
As i saw at door my dad was there my eyes was filled with water i saw tae's mom and she nodded i ran towards my dad but taehyung held my hand tightly and whispered in my ears:

Tae: don't hug him.
You: whattt!!!  * i said it blankly * * bitch if he is gonna to stop me from hugging my father then just fuck off his bullshit and i hugged him tightly*

Your pov
I was hugging my appa and i felt my shoulders wet i saw my father.....yea he was crying he missed me so much i wiped his tears and hugged him again but i saw someone unexpected.......... YEONJUN.....after noticing him i realised he said not to hug him.....he was jealous of him because i hugged him in party that day. And i came up with an idea but it can be worst and i hugged yeonjun.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥fireeeeeeeeeee. She is gone

Hey, i got it you are not interested in commenting but it's free jist use your finger to type something anythinh good, bad, just tell me what i am doing it feels like i am throwing arrows in dark.