life changing night

Your pov
I smelled alchohol........... he is drunk.....no. wait. It's not right. I pushed him away and tried to go out the car but he was way stronger then me to keep in car. He leaned towards me again and stared right in my eyes with anger. We both was staring at each other but a sound of seatbelt make my heart sank down in fear, finally he moved away which meant he was preventing me to run away.
He started car in anger and he was driving crazily fast, as we was turning from one streets to another, i started to panic thinking what's up with him this time.

~ Time skips at home~
We reached at home my heart skipped many beats. I ran towards the door, i opened it and just ran upstairs to our room and locked my self in washroom. Soon i heard loud banging on the door, which meant he arrived. Taehyung started to talk to me from other side of door but in very soft tone.

Tae: Princess open the door, let's have a conversation.
Open the door honey.
Baby.
Babe, don't let me loose my cool, the upcoming consequences will be worse.
( he started loosing his cool)
YAAHH....MRS.KIM OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE............
(At this moment i started crying out loudly which was loud enough for him to listen and he camled again)
babe look i am sorry open the door
OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

After some more loud banging and some more cursing the room went silent which indicated he is gone. I opened door slightly and saw no one was there i shighed in relief and then washed my face and  came out but as i closed the door i saw him KIM TAEHYUNG.  His eyes were telling he can kill me any time. I am gone. He pinned me against the bathroom door and kissed me roughly and suddenly he pinned my hand above my head and trailed kisses to my neck which sent shivers to my spine. He tied my hands by his tie with headboard of bed. At this moment i broke down crying. I started begging him to stop but everything was useless, he was giving dark purple hickeys on my neck and collarbones it was hurting me. I was a crying mess who was begging for not to be fucked by her own husband.
He started to open his clothes, he opened his shirt then his pants with and suddenly he thrusted inside me which made me arch my back in pain i started crying badly and he slapped me i felt hot blood dripping from corner of my lips and he was mercilessly fucking me, the pain was unbearable and he was not even showing a single drop of mercy and everything around me was turning dark . Soon without any realisation i became unconscious.

~Time skip~
I woke up in morning with a sore body and after many struggles went towards bathroom. I went towards shower because i was feeling disgusted. I rotated the shower tab and water started to wash my sinful body which is raped by my husband not once, he raped me twice. After a long warm shower, i saw mine own reflection in mirror and i was feeling guilty for unable to save my self from a monster. My whole body was bruised my lips were bleeding and i am disgusted of myself.

 My whole body was bruised my lips were bleeding and i am disgusted of myself

I went out of washroom and felt dizzy so i went towards bed and saw his sleeping figure and i was beyond afraid of him now but i was even unable to run away cause my body was acting against my will and i slept on the corner of bed but soon felt tw...

I went out of washroom and felt dizzy so i went towards bed and saw his sleeping figure and i was beyond afraid of him now but i was even unable to run away cause my body was acting against my will and i slept on the corner of bed but soon felt two hands snuggling around my waist and pulling me. He was pulling me my blood dried in my veins and tears started to flow out from my eyes i felt him coming towards me and he whispered in my ears which made my heart stop beating and i started to cry loudly he said " I LOVE YOU HYEJIN". I pushed him away and saw him siting up and i collected my whole courage and lefted power and asked him.

You: w-who is hyejin
Tae: doesn't matters( he said coldly and started leaving the bed)
You: why.....why.....WHY IT DOESN'T MATTERS KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU RAPED ME MERCILESSLY AND NOW YOU ARE TAKING SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME. YOU BECAME JEALOUS AND ANGRY WHEN I WENT TOWARDS YEONJUN AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING DOESN'T MATTERS. ( a tight slap landed on her cheeks which made her more angry)
You: yeah these things were left. Now tell me who is she. Wait maybe she is from you 'sluts' huhh!!
Tae: shut that pretty mouth of yours or else!!!
You: or else you will kill me, fuck me. Do whatever i don't care but tell me who is that slut.
Tae: stop calling her slut!!! YOU BITCH
You: she is slut and i will say her sl--

He slapped her so hard which made her fell down. He was too much angry he made her stand by grabbing her hair and slapped her again and again. He found a belt on floor nearby and started hitting her mercilessly and she was crying and started to beg him to stop but those things were of no use and she became unconscious again. Her body was bleeding severly from many places and she was just done with everything.

~~~~End

Ok so, thanks to everyone who is reading this book ' being a mute reader' that's all right😩

Thanks @pinkysoosy for reading and commenting

Please do votes. I am trying hard.

Just a vote.