Destiny

Taehyung POV

It's been two or three hours from when me and jin hyung came here. I think he is lying, (y/n) will not come.

But he also said she is out of city which means it will take time, he even called her a while ago to prove me that he is telling truth but she didn't picked up the call so he made me hear the call recording and OMO! It's (y/n), she is coming, but she don't wanna even see me that's why she hanged up the call after hearing me name.

Fuck you taehyung.

Jin's pov

It's been so much time and yeonjun is still inside the operation theatre it's becoming hectic, specially when i have taehyung next to me and literally he is sulking from past hours.

Oh wow (y/n) came-- wait! Is i am hallucinating, it can't be she lives far away from city and according to yeonjun it takes around five hour to drive here, with what speed she drove and whose child's hand she is holding, did she gave birth that soon? No, it can't be that child is around five. Oh it's someone else's. She still think about others rather then herself.

She is looking more gorgeous then before, her bread cheecks are more cute and red then before, her small hands look little fat too. Awww. So cute. Maybe this is what called pregnancy glow.

Taehyung POV

I was sulking next to jin hyung but i stopped when i saw him jaw dropped and he was looking at particular direction.

It's (y/n).

Wow. She had become more beautiful, my baby, my love. I missed both of them. (Y/n) grew more and more ethereal, she is looking greak goddess, her cute cheecks, small hands, and her baby bump is making her more beautiful.

I think right now she will hate me more if i started talking my shits in this problem. wow. she looks ethereal more then before.

I can't believe I was an jerk with a beautiful and kind-hearted girl, wait I should say women, My women.

you: Oppa.

jin: (y/n)-ah

hyung hugged (y/n), why?! there was no need.

you: how's Yeonjun.

jin: we don't know yet.

you: why?

jin: doctor didn't informed us yet.

you: oh.

jin: (y/n)-ah with what speed you drove? how come you are here that soon? you live far away from city, it takes around five hour, so how?

Taehyung: YOU KNEW WHERE SHE LIVED ALL THIS TIME???

You: oppa what happened to your hand?

jin: don't change topic!!

Taehyung: exactly! you knew it. don't you hyung.

you: uhm maybe the speed was 100km/h or 90km/h

jin/Taehyung: WHAT?!! ARE YOU INSANE?

Jin: don't you shout on her Taehyung!!

Taehyung: yahh you did too!

jin: (y/n)-ah you are a mom now how you can be so careless, I don't want you to also end up here, on a hospi--

Taehyung: HYUNG

jin: (y/n)-ah I didn't wanted to be sound wrong, but--

you: I know oppa you care for me.