Part 7

Your pov
The whole ride was silent I was afraid from his behaviour he was looking bit angry oh! I should say he was too much angry. His eyes was telling that he is having a wish to kill me. I was looking at him but suddenly his voice echoed the car

Tae: WHAT!
You: uhm........N-Nothing
*I flinched by his deep husky voice. After some time the worst time came when we reached at his home. I was scared as hell as i saw him he had a smirk on his face. I cried internally as i knew what i had done now i knew that he saw me hugging yeonjun . Goshhh!!!! This is gonna be my last day on earth.*

Tae- Will you cook something for me princess or you need me to cook * He said in sarcastic way*
You- uhmm...oh..yeah w-why not. * what he meant by princess*

*I went to kitchen to cook something he went to change . After some time when i was done cooking I collected my all courage and called him down to eat*

Y

ou- T-Tae-TAEHYUNG *I yelled i think the whole neighborhood got to know his name*
Tae- yeah why are you shouting.
You- Actually your food is ready
Tae- Ok * cold*
You- *I took first bite after serving him i realised that it was awesome and i was just lost in taste and suddenly words came out of my mouth*
You- Don't you think it's tasty
Tae- No, my mom cook better than you. By the way my mom is coming tomorrow morning so act in front of her like we are great and loving couples. I was just thinking why he didn't abused me till now but suddenly he grabbed me by my hair and said " STOP BEING A SLUT " I was stunned by his action but i somehow managed not to cry. I was little bit happy that he is gonna to show some love towards me maybe it's fake💔.