-55. Shes gone

"You guys have been way off with eachother. What is actually going on?"

Jay: Mas—

Ayana: Nothing Dean.

"Really now? I thought there's no secret between us."

Ayana: Well they are secrets that some wanna keep okay?

"Jay?"

Jay looked away.

Dean sighed. "Okay if you say so. Tell me one thing. You guys aren't in danger right?"

Jay wasn't looking nor answering at all while Ayana responds for him and herself.

Dean nodded. He didn't wanted to argue anymore since he had left for so long, he think he doesn't have the right to interfere when they are uncomfortable.

"Tell me when you are ready."

Ayana nodded. " I will." she said.

"I'll leave you guys alone."

Dean went back to the mirror with Brulee. Carrot and Chopper were happy to see him since they found Sanji. Dean pretending he was fine and nodded even though he was upset and concerned about his friends.

They saw Sanji was talking to some women that looked like him.

"Sister?"

Chopper: She was the one that saved Luffy life when he ate a poisonous fish.

Chopper & Carrot: Pssst! Sanji!! *whispers*

"There's no point, let me telepath him."
__________
"Sanji? You hear me?"

Sanji: HUH?

"I'm in your mind. Turn around where you see a mirror."

Sanji: What? Okay.
__________
"Okay, he's coming."

Chopper: Woah that's awesome!

Carrot: I'm going to call you Debro!

"Uh...sounds weird."

Carrot: No no DEBRO!

"Alright you do you carrot."

Sanji came to the mirror, Dean pulled him using unconscious Brulee in the way. He was so confused but happy after seeing Chopper and Carrot.

Sanji: What the?

Carrot & Chopper: SANJIIIII!!!! *sniffles*

Sanji: Chopper! Carrot! Don't tell me...

Dean punched Sanji on the shoulders. Sanji knew he was mad at him since he hasn't communicated with Dean in a while.

Sanji: Look. I had to think after that time we met, and it seems like whatever you said was true. I have the cuff on my wrist. Prove it to me now.

Chopper: What are you guys talking about?

Dean nodded. His arm became haki and smashed that yellow hand off of his wrist. As soon as it was dropped, nothing happened.

"Now make your decision. Do you wanna side with us escaping or become a Big Mom pirate leaving your friends?"

Sanji: You already know my answer.

Dean read his mind and smirked. "Well then that's settles it."

Timeskip (Wedding Day):

Once everything worked out, the strawhats and Dean decided to join Bege, one of the worst generation. He was planning on assassinating Big Mom. Things worked out, they got more allied including Ayana, Jimbei, Bege, and Ceaser.