-37. Five Hokages

Dean POV:

I yawned so loud, making noises from my mouth. I stretched my neck, arms and legs to help with my numb body. I've been in this sick hospital for a week, and Ace hasn't awaken.

I noticed a change on him though. The weird magic or ninja skills they did on him is so rare, that he's actually getting his organs back. Whatever they did, we are lucky we came here.

I was a bit worried for him since I used that Revive fruit on him. It's a weird, but a powerful fruit, even if he was burned completely, he still lived. Make sense with Brook being all bones. It's a good thing, I got his ability.

Saving the old man WB wasn't the option, but he knew it was his time, so I had no choice to save Ace. It wasn't time for him yet.

The bushy brow has been visiting us everyday, with bunch of fruits. It really pisses me off that all I can eat is soup and fruits. I need real food.

Should I sneak again? That Sakura chick is irritating me, she can't let me stay here for three weeks without any outdoor activity. I should be grateful for her, Ace and I wouldn't be living right now without her and the other chick help.

Dean scratches his head. I went out of the room for a walk. I thought if I was in the hospital diameter, Sakura would still let me walk right?

I really hope she doesn't come today. I exited myself outside. I put my one of my arm up while the other one has a cast and looked at the sky. With the wind showered on my face, I breathed in the fresh air.

"This feels nice. Much better."

Lee: Did you sneak out pirate?

"Don't call me that. Also, is there a way I can explore the town? I wanna see those big heads closer."

Lee: Those are the hokages sculptures. Don't insult them like that.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Still doesn't answer my question."

Lee: Well Sakura is on a mission today. She told me to be extra careful with you since we are close.

"Close? I don't see it."

Lee: Be nicer to me and I'll let you come with to explore the village.

Dean switched up so quick, he patted Lees shoulder. "Let's go my best friend."

Lee laughed. "On our way!" he said.

Dean and Lee were walking side by side. Lee was showing Dean around with details explanation. Dean couldn't process it, but he ignored him and looked around. Even the way they dressed is different from his world.

Ino: Hey Lee! What are you doing?

Lee: Ino! It's been a while, I'm just showing a guest around

Ino: Why is he wearing hospital clothing? Don't tell me...it's the one that Sakura complains about?

"Fuck..did we just jumped into another chick that's going to force me to go back?"

Ino laughed. "Chick? Excuse me, my name is Ino." she said.

"Okay."

I saw an interesting ramen shop that was behind her, I walked passed her and went in. Usually, I would flirt around, but this isn't time for that. Hell, i'm hungry. Proper food here I come!

He was drooling and went to sit.

Ino: I hate your friend

Lee: He doesn't get close with people, he's shy.

"Oi sir, get me everything you got that's popular."

Teuchi: You got it. One Miso Chashu Pork Rame coming right up