-13. Trio

—Couple of hours later

Dean, Jay and their new friend Ayana were sitting by a tree. They were relaxing their backs on the trunk. Dean was finding a solution about their hideout or a place they need if he ever gets more reliable people, even though he likes it solo, but Ayana was the one who suggested it.

"Hmm...Do i really have to? I mean i'm not planning on expanding my group."

Ayana: Then what am I? Am I a third wheeler?

"I never asked you to join us, you volunteered on your own. Plus we are planning to leave tomorrow, so make a decision right now. I'm letting you off the hook because you seem worthy."

'Worthy? More like she's your type and you want a woman around.'

'Shut up. We don't have to tell her that'

Ayana: Alright. It's settle. Im going have to be by your side for two years since we have a common goal.

Dean nodded.

Ayana: Im good at navigation as well, and I know how to fight.

Dean nodded.

Ayana: Plus I have a dependable pirate that I trust.

Dean nodded.

Jay: Who?

Ayana: The Red-Hair Shanks.

Dean nodded.

'Shes hot.'

Jay: Master are you okay?

Dean realized what she said and choked on his drink. "RED RED HAIR PIRATE?"

Ayana: Weirdo. Yeah the Captain saved my life when I was drowning. You see I have a devil fruit.

"Eh? Is he just a life saver? He did the same to Luffy."

Jay: What kind of Devil Fruit?

Ayana: Lead lead fruit. It's not much of a used, but it'll help a bit?

Dean bursted out of laughter.

Ayana punched him on his shoulder.

"Lead BAHAHA"

Jay: What does it do?

Ayana: Nothing much. It's a Logia type fruit that makes me turned into any metal if I want, but I get a side affects after 20 minutes like a headache. I can suffocate, poison food or water, that's pretty much it.

Jay & Dean: Poison..

"That's useful. If it we want to spy or want intel on other rare informations, we can use those without physically doing it ourself."

Ayana: That's just you being lazy.

"No that's just not getting caught."

Ayana rolled her eyes.

"Jay did you bring what I told you?"

Jay nodded.

Ayana: What did you bring?

"Sake. The three of us are now joining forces. Let's cheer. To our new member."

Jay: Wait. Are you underage?

Ayana: Do I look young? I'm 21.

"CHEERS!"

The three clacked their drinks and hurray.

—Another hour later

Jay: We gotta head back to the inn now. Let's go!

"Do you have a place to stay Ayana?"